Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
eHamster41
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xBattleHamsterX
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby eHamster41 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:27 am

Hello Cmdrs.
Cmdr xBattleHamsterX here. Don't let the gamertag deceive you. I'm a peaceful and fun loving hamster...All alone in the vastness of space. It would be great to enjoy this amazing game with others of like personality from time to time. Therefore I find myself here, yet,
this site is very confusing to navigate so I have no clue how to join the in-game group from my XBOX One. I thought I'd found the How but soon I discovered I had not.
If somebody would be so kind to point me in the right direction that would be most lovely. In the meantime, I'm off to check on my ship. I left it at Farseer Inc after collecting a bunch of stuff to hopefully get 5tier access to module upgrades for my newly purchased T9 trading ship.
o7

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 am

eHamster41 wrote:Hello Cmdrs.
It would be great to enjoy this amazing game with others of like personality from time to time. Therefore I find myself here, yet,
this site is very confusing to navigate so I have no clue how to join the in-game group from my XBOX One. I thought I'd found the How but soon I discovered I had not.
I

From the Join page:

How to join the Elite: Dangerous Mobius PvE groups for XBOX

Fill out the Mobius player registration sheet to join
Look for a friend invite from "MobiusX EU" or "MobiusX US"
Look for a group invite in friends and private groups in game
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Mikethehobbyist
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mikethehobbyist

Postby Mikethehobbyist » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 pm

What's up Cmdr's I'm Cmdr Mike the hobbyist and I've joined this group to help new players in their endeavor to blaze their own trail, because I know all to well that elite in solo mode can prove to be a challenge sometimes. I'm a natural bounty hunter, I like trading and running around on planets. I've sent a request to join this amazing group, just waiting on that glorious invite. I can be found at any CG or cleve hub in Eravate. I also runaround on eravate 2 which is a planet.

GlassXSilver
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GlassXSilver

Postby GlassXSilver » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Hey all. My name is Commander GlassXSilver. Mostly just wanted to play because I'd rather see a populated space, but am willing to do whatever with whoever. I prefer PvE just because random aggression from other players has always been something I try to avoid. It's not fun and the npc pirates try interdiction frequently enough to peak interest as far as possible threats gol. Mostly into trading and dabbling in bounty hunting in RES zones. I do like exploring too, but am working on a fit for that. I'd love to join groups and meet people for things like that so if anyone is looking, I'm around.

Kyosuke Nanbu
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kyosuke Nanbu

Postby Kyosuke Nanbu » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:42 pm

This is CMDR Kyosuke Nanbu, reporting in. o7

I'm currently a bounty hunter, a lone wolf lurking about the High and Haz Res of the Milky Way. I stumbled upon this group and thought to myself, maybe I could wing up with some fellas and get more things done.

I hope I get to Elite with your help, and sail the star ocean with boredom a thought of the past.

Rittings
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rittings

Postby Rittings » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Cmdr Rittings signing in o7

Love PVE because I enjoy the social aspect and team play. Looking forward to wing missions.

eHamster41
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xBattleHamsterX

Postby eHamster41 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:15 pm

[/quote]From the Join page:

How to join the Elite: Dangerous Mobius PvE groups for XBOX

Fill out the Mobius player registration sheet to join[/quote]

Thank you, JohnLuke. I have made it so.

demolitions
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fanfurlio

Postby demolitions » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 am

Hello, CMDR Fanfurlio here.

Just dropping by to see who's here, I'd like to try PvE instead of Open to avoid being shot to pieces by somebody who's bored with the game, and I'm pretty bored myself with Solo.

drezen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: drezen

Postby drezen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Cmdr Drezen, here. Kickstarter backer from the UK, but haven't played all that much because my computer was a bit too slow by the time the game came out! Got back into it in the past couple of weeks and it seems to be a bit better optimised, now. I'm currently hanging out in Alliance space, working up to getting my Alioth permit with my Cobra and Viper, hoping to upgrade to an Asp and Vulture in the future.

venividigames
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Malakim

Postby venividigames » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Greetings! I'm venividigames, also known in game as Malakim (I might try to change that at some point, we'll see.)

I'm new to the game and look forward to flying with people!

Currently running the community event in a Vulture (and I have an ASP Explorer, I'd love to get some bigger/better ships and get into some actual fights at some point)

Return to “Introductions”