Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
shard13
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: shard13
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby shard13 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:01 pm

~50 yr old Aussie guy. I've only recently found ED ....and damn the universe is BIG :)
Within the first 5 hours of playing, I had done the tutorials and a few missions...and then I was ganked.
I may venture back out into the Open but will be operating in this safe environment while I learn how to play this game....and damn, this game is BIG!

Hijau
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hijau

Re: Please introduce yourself. CMDR Hijau

Postby Hijau » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:14 pm

Hello all,
Elite has been my first real game on my very first computer, an Acorn BBC. Needless to say, I am somewhat mature.

I am rediscovering the game some decades later. Exploration, quests, PvE and community events are for me. PvP and mining, not so much.

See you in game !

shard13
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: shard13

Postby shard13 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:49 am

Mobius is still not without risks - I've been playing in the private session and died twice in the past 3 evenings of play.
Hero cmdr Jan Anders & cmdr Randall - I hope the fleas of 1000 camels infest your armpits for two lunar months

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:18 pm

Greetings shard13 -o7-

Welcome to the Mobius Sector Commander

Please inform the admin here of the problem, when and where it occured and with whom. I am sure they will investigate - I responded to an earlier post ( i think )of yours in regards to this -

If you need some help to get you going again, don't be afraid to ask and add me as a friend in-game

NEVILS
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NEVILS

Postby NEVILS » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello everyone! I just got into the game. Ya, I'm behind lol.

I am CMDR Nevils in game and on here as well. I chose PVE America because I don't want to be ganked while learning and have to start from scratch each time someone wants to flex or just be a dick. I've heard a lot of streams/videos mention Mobius and wanted to give it a shot. I am currently waiting for my invite to be accepted. So far I have 13 hours in the game and that has only been doing courier and delivery missions inside the 'noob starting area'. I want to start learning other things though. :) Thanks guys and have a great day!

fishdry
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: fishdry

Postby fishdry » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:31 am

Hello. I have rejoined again hoping to get some multiplayer testing of Odyssey alpha.

Boyer84
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Max Boyer

Postby Boyer84 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:59 am

CMDR Max Boyer here, who joined MOBIUS PvE AMERICA on March 19th 2021.

You are more than welcome sending me a friend request. I play daily (I do have an "order of things to do" in this game) but we can always tag along for missions. Note that I did send a few friend requests to people who have been online recently in our group.

Started playing Elite on September 1st 2020.
Leadership is unlocking people's potential to become better." - Bill Bradley

KW_JOSEY
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KW_JOSEY
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby KW_JOSEY » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:01 pm

CMDR KW_JOSEY here. Been playing on PS4 since launch. Joined the MobiusPVE-2 PG back in 2018 but never really put all the pieces together (console play is a more disjointed experience than PC). Recently joined the in-game group Order of Mobius and I am looking forward to expanding my game with wing play and BGS involvement.

RC2870
Harmless
Harmless

Postby RC2870 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:28 am

Edinburgh wrote:Hello all,
CMDR Edinburgh in game, and surprisingly enough from Edinburgh, Scotland originally, hence the name choice. I'm 55 and retired last year :)

I started playing Elite Dangerious in 2014, clocked over a I000 hours and then quit around 2016 due to real life.
I've upgraded my comp since and discovered ED in VR. Joined this group with view to experiance as much PVE as I can and meet like minded mature people who can have a laugh and work together.

Looking forward to playing in the Mobius PVE Eurasia universe

See you ingame

Edinburgh
Ed I'm of a similar ilk and would gladly get connected as Friends. I've been on ED for 3 years and played the original 1984 on Amiga. I'm UK based so timing will be OK. I ve joined this discussion group but not private online yet. I'm Cmdr Nefarious13 and I really hate being Ganked so PvE private may be my route from now. BTW I've also got a sister in Edinburgh so I know the area a bit.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

TANK-MAN
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TANK-MAN

Postby TANK-MAN » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:10 am

Started playing ED on my 48kspectrum or maybe it was my Commodore64 in the 80's. :oops: Not sure which now, too many years ago. I found and started playing the new ED November 2020. I think it was on my first day out flying my new Sidewinder, the screen just went funny. I did not know what had just happened or what I had done wrong, just I was told I had to buy my ship back. :( It took a few days to work out I had been interdicted and destroyed by another player. Why? Still No idea. Maybe one day I will find him? But first I need a MUCH bigger ship! :evil:
I am still flying around DROMI (the starter system) building up CR and experience. I now play online in the Mobius group but I have never found any one in the systems I have flown through. So if you are passing through the DROMI area look me up.

Return to “Introductions”