Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
EaterofLies
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EaterofLies
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby EaterofLies » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:56 am

Yellow there fellow CMDRs 07

Name's EaterofLies, hailing from South East Asia.

Been playing space themed games like Evochron Mercenary, Freelancer, Everspace, Galaxy on Fire and Starsector. Have kept my eye on Elite:Dangerous since the kickstarter days and just recently got the game this week.

I joined here since there is a group for Eurasia. Finding people to play with on or near your timezone helps not to scramble your cicardian rhythm so I am thankful for those I find.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

LUG SCYSCRAPER
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LUG SCYSCRAPER

Postby LUG SCYSCRAPER » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:51 am

Hi together,

Cmdr LUG SCYSCRAPER is my name ingame.

My RL Name Markus, I come from Germany, am 54 yrs. old.
I just startet with Elite:Dangerous Horizons. I like sandbox games. Before I played much Conan Exiles.
Though Space Games are not my favorite I bought Elite Dangerous in a discount to check how it is.

And I am in love now with the freedom you have, the room in space, the quiteness.
I joined the Federation and have fun in all forms of missions. Fighting I am training as this is a steep learning curve.
I joined Moebius cause basically it is nice to have others around, still I want to avoid gankers.

See you somewhere between the stars.
:arrow: To the Stars

AndresZanu
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AndresZanu

Postby AndresZanu » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:25 am

Hey all. I'm CMDR AndresZanu.

I am a 35 year old farmer from South America. I always liked space adventure games, but above all being able to enjoy it with friends.
Thank you for letting me be part of this community.
See you in space ... cowboy

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:33 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander AndresZanu.
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions.  We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Sylvester Naste
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sylvester Naste

Postby Sylvester Naste » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:48 pm

CMDR Sylvester Naste reporting in.

I've been playing since Beta (was a kickstarter donor) as time has allowed (and it hasn't been much), but as the children have gotten older I have more of it. Currently in a 58ly DBX heading in the general direction of Colonia for my first visit.

Looking forward to meeting the other CMDRs.

o7

Wozzlebatneo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wozzlebatneo

Postby Wozzlebatneo » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:28 pm

Hi,
My name is Cmdr Wozzlebatneo. I have over 600hrs in Elite, but have grown irritated by the constant Griefers that seem to populate the open game.

I saw the PVE Group on Reddit and think this might be the Elite home I want.

Lee Apperton
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lee Apperton

Postby Lee Apperton » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:49 pm

Hi, I'm CMDR Lee Apperton (an anagram from my real name).

I'm 29 years old and live in Central Europe. I always loved space and sci-fi games, but somehow managed to ignore Elite for years. I started playing ED:H last autumn, and I played solely in open until I got ganked twice in a row during Christmas. Since then I only played in solo. Today I read about Mobius in a reddit post, so here I am! I'm happy to join a group of like-minded CMDRs, and I hope to see you in the game soon!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke.

Wozzlebatneo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wozzlebatneo

Postby Wozzlebatneo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:57 am

HI
My name is Cmdr Wozzlebatneo. I have over 600 hours playing Elite Dangerous and over 1200 playing Eve Online. I won EVE by quitting over the level of griefing and ganking which made the game unplayable. Now I find the same type of Gameplay escalating in Elite Dangerous. Fortunately however Elite has a solution, play Solo or play in a Player Group like Mobius. Solo doesn't really appeal. However, the concept of a PVE player group is very exciting to me.

mrflip
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: mrf1ip

Postby mrflip » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:26 am

Hi Commanders,

My ingame handle is, mrf1ip. I'm 45 y/o and I'm always gaming with my dad (wastingmytime). We've been gaming together on PC for almost 10 years now. We are are really new to E.D.O. and really excited in finding this game. Thanks!

ZEN Industries
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ZEN Industries

Postby ZEN Industries » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:01 am

Hi all,

My ingame name is same ZEN Industries as is here :)

I'm 53 years old retired gamer. Played Elite in 1984-1987... than returned to this PC version in 2021. Nothing much to say... love the game, but not much to play CG's in open play... so this is ideal group to play it with normal people.

Return to “Introductions”