Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
SkaF1aw
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SKAF1AW
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby SkaF1aw » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:27 am

Hullo all!

Cmdr SkaF1aw here, I found the group by doing some googling about finding people to play with in ED. I really enjoy the game (played Eve Online for the first decade so I'm hooked on space games forever) and all the things that you can do in it, I just find it to be more fun when you have people you can group up with to accomplish something together and make some friends. I've played ED off and on the past few years, I just haven't found a group of people to spend the time with so I get bored going through the vast unknown or stuck doing the same thing over and over alone. I'm also not a huge fan of random unwanted PvP, I like my loss of progress to be self inflicted as opposed to it being someone else's "fun times generating tears."

Looking forward to meeting some of you out in the expanse!

Startucker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Startucker

Postby Startucker » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:19 pm

PVE is better than PVP, less stressful. I've been playing for a few months, but I stay in solo or a small private group with friends. All this void out in the black and so few of us makes for a lonely time. I'm hoping I can come here and change that.

Thunderforty
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Thunderforty

Postby Thunderforty » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:37 pm

Hi I'm in canada my name ids thunderfroty in game just new to game been playing for a week or so and would love to meet others in game . I am willing to try new ideas not to knowledgeable about much in game also in twitch and discord

everand4ever
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gershie

Postby everand4ever » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:07 am

Hi all - I'm from the US, playing on PC and haven't been on ED that long, but had a few people show me the ropes so far. I'm looking to join and perhaps meet some other casuals for PC. Appreciate the consideration - still awaiting acceptance. Currently I'm flying an Asp Explorer which I was testing for combat, but sticking to passenger/cargo runs and a Vulture I built up some for combat. Trying to find and learn how to effectively use engineers soon I hope.

Zoggeh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zoggeh
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Zoggeh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:22 am

Howdy.

I'm CMDR Zoggeh from Scotland playing on the PS4 PVE-3 instance.

Been playing Elite on the BBC back in the day and also spent alot of time with the Amiga version.

Hope to see more people in PVE-3.

:shock:

Ghintec
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EM3Meeks
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Ghintec » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Hello folks. I'm CMDR EM3Meeks from the US playing on Xbox. I'm pretty new to ED, but I'm having a blast so far. Hope to see you guys or in the Verse.

Dulcahn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dulcahn

Postby Dulcahn » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:07 pm

Hi glad to be part of the Mobius group :) I am really into the Exploration side of the game and want to have a peaceful environment to fly in. Submitted in game to join also if you could allow me in ;)

Skullchewer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Skullchewer

Postby Skullchewer » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Hey folks, CMDR Skullchewer here. I live in England, been playing the Elite games since 1984.
I am not into competitive play, and I dislike having my game interrupted by people with a need to aggravate others.

Aschenhart
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Aschenhart
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Aschenhart » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:27 pm

Hello,

50 y old male from Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
Work as an Business Analyst/Consultant for a CMMS software company.

I have been playing solo for a year or so now. I really don't care for griefers and such. It has kept me away from playing non solo for a long time. Once I found this group I think this would be a good way for me to get back online playing with other players. I really enjoy working as a team towards a common goal.

I love mining and trading in game. I am looking forward to the upcoming changes in game. The new mining features have me really excited.

I would also love to find a mining group in game if possible.

Salute

Aschenhart

Crash
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Crash101

Commander Crash

Postby Crash » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:11 pm

Hey Everyone,

I have just started playing on the PC. I have a couple of billion of credits sitting on my xbox account. However, its kinda fun starting off again.

Just in the process of grinding out Rep in Ngalinn.

Goinig for a cutter, then start doing some trading routes.

If you are about, hit me up with a tell in game.

Crash101 in game

Return to “Introductions”