Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Kitty Brewster
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kitty Brewster
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Kitty Brewster » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Hi Folks!

Commander Kitty Brewster here, not been playing very long although I had the game quite a while, the learning curve was quite hard to get my head around, so I rage quit lol, but I came back and persisted and hopefully have quite a lot of the basics down pat (I hope lol) been trying different ships, running data initially to make some credits, then tried moving some goods around, then some passengers, not really tried much Pirat hunting till maybe get a little bit more confident in what I undertake. Just bought a type6 today, stripped it out, beefed up the jump range, fitted a fuel scoop and a landing computer (no shields, haha) Anyhow, who dosen't like a little bit of Strauss? :D Anyhow looking forward to flashing my lights at you guys in the passing in my HGV. Now I just need to figure out how to join the group sessions!

Toodlepip!

Kitty.

Rinhawk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rinhawk

Postby Rinhawk » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:51 pm

Hi

New Commander Rinhawk here. Name on Earth is Riaan. Been playing Elite for just under a week now. I watched quite a lot of YouTube videos to get the hang of the game. I stay in Johannesburg South Africa, but luckily travel to Cape town quite often.

Happy flying

Rinhawk

Ulaidian
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ulaidian
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Ulaidian » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:18 am

Ulaidian here, from Northern Ireland. I've been playing on mobius EU on the Xbox fire ages, so thought I might take a look in here.

Atominus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Atominus

Postby Atominus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Introducing CMDR Atominus: A1 space simulator enthusiast. Manufactured in Finland. Looking for relaxed pve-peeps to play with. Started to play ED 5 days ago as the black friday Steam offer was a bargain. At the moment I mostly do solo bounty hunting: hope it changes very soon.

CrazySonoran
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Aramar Morkai

Postby CrazySonoran » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:20 am

CMDR Aramar Morkai here. Been playing PC games since the early 80's including many fantasy titles and space games like SWG, EvE and now this. After playing EvE for 11 years I figured it was time to move on.

I've built up a nice nest egg and have always disliked PvP so here I am. Currently I am building up my stockpile of engineering materials and unlocking the engineers so I can do some exploration.

senseiscorpion
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sensei Scorpion

Postby senseiscorpion » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:43 am

Hello,

CMDR Sensei Scorpion here! I pilot an Anaconda, currently working on Engineering. HOpefully maybe in a huge private group like this I can find someone local at Fujin to help me load up on Fujin Tea!

Otherwise, Im just enjoying the game, and hopefully this will be a nice "Open" game but without all the killing!

Happy hunting pilots!

Stevo4345
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stevo4345
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Stevo4345 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:42 am

Morning commanders, Stevo4345 here expanding my Elite horizons by trying out Mobius with EU Xbox crew, Steve irl.
Got a little over 400 hrs in game, just enough to be a hazard to myself and a nuisance to others. Mainly passenger missions, minor exploration and engineering unlocks. Still have a lot of guardian tech to unlock but have grinded out most of the engineers.
Also keen to take on some thargoids, but currently at the CG protecting transports with my Corvette.
Hopefully see you out there, O7 Cmdrs.

Chapterhouse
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darrin Scroyle

Postby Chapterhouse » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:53 am

Hello Mobius members,

My name is Chapterhouse and I have been playing elite dangerous off and on for almost 2 years now. I found out about your group from watching CMDR Yamiks videos, and as I was tired of constantly being ganked after hours of material gathering, I decided to request to join!

I just started playing again about a week ago. I had never delved into engineering, and as I had around 500 milllion credits sitting around from passenger missions, I decided to shelf my precious Python and buy an Anaconda, outfit it and engineer it for exploring. I've always wanted an Anaconda, and I am not disappointed at all by her, she's amazing to fly!

I'm also loving the Krait, as my Python is several hundred light years away from my current location, it has been a hell of a lot of fun to fly!

I'm currently grinding the Federal Navy rank to unlock the Corvette, and I just accepted the mission to promote me past Lt.Cmdr. so only a couple more to go!

Anyways, I'm excited to join this community, and look forward to hopefully making some new friends!

o7
CMDR Darrin Scroyle

F Hamilton
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: F Hamilton

Postby F Hamilton » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:45 am

Hello all.
I'm CMDR F Hamilton, named after a fav sci-fi writer of mine. (Both on the forum and in-game) I'm 33 from the UK.
I finally got fed up with being ganked continuously in open play but I still wanted the interactions with other CMDR's. After digging around on Reddit I finally found something that suits me. I cannot wait to join you guys in the PVE group. I like doing a bit of everything but I particularly enjoy exploration.
Can't wait to meet you all in the black

Tawarthion Kyarias
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tawarthion Kyarias

Postby Tawarthion Kyarias » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello Commanders,

Tawarthion Kyarias here from the Netherlands.
Bought the game in the Steam sale because i like sci-fi games.
I started bounty hunting and went from the sidewinder to a cobra up until my recent bought Aspx, now trying my hand at trading.
I hope to meet some of you guys in space :)

Comms out.

Return to “Introductions”