Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Bexx171173
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bexx Dreizehn
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Bexx171173 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Hello Commanders,
Ingame Name: Bexx Dreizehn
45 years from Germany.
Languages: German English Spanish.

Coming back to ED after 4 years. Bought the horizons in steam sale some days ago.
I haven't played that much when i played first, but enough to find a full A cobra mkIII and 5mio credits after login again. That was a good head start ;-)

I was always playing in solo or private with 2 other friends, because I like to coop, pve and decide myself if and when to PvP.
Looking for a community, New friends and communication in-game/chat, that's why I signed up for mobius pve Eurasia.
While waiting for the invite to the group, I'm discovering the first steps in engineering to improve my DB Explorer.

Hope to see ya all in the black o7
Bexx

Lapstrake
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lapstrake

Postby Lapstrake » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Greetings CMDRs,

I've already introduced myself elsewhere, but I thought I'd join the fun here.

I'm completely new to ED, having recently purchased an Oculus Rift S, I decided to delve into ED VR. It's not perfect, but it's awesome.

I'm still learning the ropes, currently taking it easy with Exploration, trading small and doing safe missions in between. I hope to become a bit more confident with the game mechanics and try something a bit more involved.

None of my friends play this, so I joined here to give my game a bit of a pulse. I hope to see some of you in game soon.

CMDR Lapstrake

Blueged
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blueged
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Blueged » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:09 am

Hello CMDR Blueged here. Not new to the game but have been away from ED for a year.
Looking to do some exploring and would like to join an exploring group.

CMDR SkoidUK
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SkoidUK

Postby CMDR SkoidUK » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:21 am

Oh-seven CMDRs,

I've been playing on and off since Sept 2016 and recently reached the 1000 hrs in-game milestone (which shocked me when I realised how long that actually is!). My highlights of the game so far have been my first system discovery, the Guardian Ruins Ram Tah mission, and most recently the Distant Worlds 2 expedition - although I still have to finish my return to the Bubble as I briefly stopped off at Colonia to unlock all their engineers.

Until now, I have always preferred to play in Open as I try to take the rough with the smooth, but with an increase in the number of unprovoked ganking/griefing attacks on me - by the time I have opened comms to give the other CMDR an o7 they have opened fire on my defenceless ship and despatched me in quick fashion without saying a word (it seems the days of role-playing pirate PvP are gone) - I have decided to give the Mobius group a go rather than disappear into Solo.

I have yet to submit my registration form, or in-game group request as I will wait until I next get onto my gaming PC this weekend. But once complete I hope to see a few of you out there (once I get back to civilisation!).

ElClub
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Mr Big ElClub

Postby ElClub » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Hi all, CMDR MR BIG ELCLUB back in business :D
Been a while sense I played ED, back in the days it was only Mobius group, now we are so many…
So, great to be back :lol: :P :evil: :geek: :mrgreen: :D
Best, Club
Dream spacesims: Elite Dangerous; Limit Theory; Star Citizen; X Universe

bluedoragon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BLUEDORAGON

Postby bluedoragon » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Hello CMDRs! BlueDoragon here.

While I do not mind PVP in general, I have no interest in uninvited, unprovoked and pointless attacks. With these attack becoming more common, I was pushed into swapping in out out of solo to avoid them. After reading about this group, I want to give it a try.

This might become my standard mode of play moving forward as I do like to interact with other CMDRs.

Best Peasant
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Best Peasant
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Best Peasant » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:48 am

Hello CMDRs
CMDR Best Peasant on Xbox here.
Pretty much on since Day 1ish of GPP, Trading, Exploring, some BGS, and a bit of PP back in the day.
Took a step back, but logged in intermittently to stay current.
I prefer PvE or CQC, I'm just not into humiliating people who are just trying to relax and enjoy the game. I couldn't care less about combat logging, it's a valid means of escape from a griefers.

Anyway, waiting on invite to EU Group on console.
See you in the black.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Best Peasant.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Zaelocke
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zaelocke

Postby Zaelocke » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Greetings fellow Commanders,

I am Commander Zaelocke in game & I play on PC. Elite: Dangerous is my first experience with the Elite series but not flight sim style game play. I played STO for a time. ED has been rather fun since I picked it up. Mobius was recommended to me by a friend since I prefer to PvE. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask & I will answer them to the best of my ability (or Google it, lol).

ELP
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ELPMAS

Postby ELP » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Hi all,

In game = CMDR "Elp Venatus"

Normally, I go simply by the name, "ELP" but that name was already taken in-game.
So I added Venatus, coz I've lived on Empyrion - Venatus Australia server for the last 3 years.

I've clocked 2000hrs on Elite but haven't played for awhile.
I actually just did a complete character reset yesterday.

I'll check out the discord channel for better communications.

Be well, ELP

Return to “Introductions”