Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Frood 42
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: frood 42
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Frood 42 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:25 am

o7 Commanders!

Joined PVE Eurasia for PC a few days ago. I'm a UK based cmdr and I've been playing for a couple of years now. I have built up a good sized fleet of ships and gained Elite rank x3. I have become bored of playing in solo, but have got really sick of all the griefers and gankers in open, it seems the bigger your ship and the higher your rank, the more it is assumed you're in open for PvP.

In the process of moving my home base to Macmillan Depot in Exioce, seems like a good system. Looking forward to meeting up with other commanders in game for some genial team work! Am in to most types of game play except piracy.

Dart Batiatus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dart Batiatus

Postby Dart Batiatus » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Dart Batiatus, same in game. I have chosen to play in private or solo only recently. I can usuly handle single ganker, but since multicrew got introduced, they got harder to deal with, and now that Im Dangerous, I usuly get attacked by wing of gankers instead of single ship. Gues all this talk of how brave they are is crap. And since I still enjoy meeting CMDRs in space I decided to join Mobius.
I mostly enjoy flying , dont realy have a goal in this awesome game. Now waitin for The Return. As a matter of fakt, just now finished grinding (as in 2.4 open beta came out, and no more time to lose) Imperial rank, and goin to Plaiedes to fly around, check on everythig alien, and hoping to meet some of you there ;) o7 :D

beto_passarelli
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: beto_passarelli

Postby beto_passarelli » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi,
My name is Alberto.
I'm a Brazilian from Rio de Janeiro.
My passion for PVE comes from a long time ago, from the mmorpgs where I liked to help newbies.
Now I'm a newbie. I started playing Elite Dangerous this week.
I play on PS4 and my username is the same one I'm using here.
Proudly piloting a rusty can.

UseLessUK
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: UseLessUK
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby UseLessUK » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Greetings,

Play the game on the Xbox One... CMDR name / GT same as used here...

Bought the game in Jan 2016 and got seriously frustrated with the controls not doing what they were supposed to... this was later discovered to be a missing key binding in the Classic Context. So after playing for a total of 9 minutes the game was left alone for over a year, life got in the way for the most part... like it does from time to time.

So decided to give it another go and with the help/advice of Deranged De/Nova Dark Storm gave the game another shot and also bought Horizons. After getting the keys to work I have not looked back. The game is just awesome, I love the exploration/discovery side and the mooching about on planets looking for stuff... still trying to get the SRV to stay airbourne for > 15 second but not having much luck.

Recently became the proud owner of a Beluga Liner, NOW to earn the cash to get a 7A FSD ... but an engineered 7C FSD is doing fine for now.

Voodoo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Voodoo Le Strange

Postby Voodoo » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:22 pm

o7 CMDR's.

I'm a UK based player. Been flying in Elite for about a year now. My experience has probably been repeated here many times over...I stayed in Open for most of my flying time but as an Explorer and often un-armed Trader type I got fed up being ganked all the time by griefers at CG's , POI's (and just generally when in the bubble). Moved to Solo for a while so I could Explore and Trade in relative peace but actually missed the human contact :(

So here I am on Mobius now, and looking forward to flying with like-minded people again. Maybe bump into some of you (figuratively speaking) out in the black. Fly Safe now! :)

- Voodoo

ELFHUNTER
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Elfhunter

Postby ELFHUNTER » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:06 pm

CMDR_Elfhunter

I hail from Vancouver, Canada and a huge space sim fan. Loved Privateer and have been looking for something similar for a while now. I chose PvE because I enjoy the company in space and you can't find AI as close as the real thing. I look forward to reading through this site and learning from everyone.

Wasabininja
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wasabininja

Postby Wasabininja » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:41 am

Hello Commanders,

I am Wasabininja and I play from S. Korea on ps4. I am still quite new. I only played for 2 weeks, almost 3. I would like to play without fear of pvp, so I applied to this group. Thank you for reading!

Cmdr Wasabininja

Ctalyn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ctalyn

Postby Ctalyn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Greetings...

Played the original Elite back in the day, so I'm closer to 50 than I am to 40 these days :-) I've only been playing ED for a couple of weeks, wish I knew about it earlier, have been having a great time in Solo; now that I know how to play it thought it was high time to 'get social'. Have always been more of a PVE person in gaming, so this group seems the perfect fit for me.

My RL location is Tasmania(Oz); in game I'm currently nesting at Cupis running short-haul passenger missions as Commander Ctalyn. Give me an "oi" if you see me about! Playing on PC - even forked out for some better hardware just to play :-p

Cheers,
Mike
(Ctalyn)

NORIKO
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Suzuniya, Noriko

Postby NORIKO » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello CMDR's,

My name is Noriko and I am new to ED, hope to join the server with like minds and have fun in ED. o7

Sevlagoth
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sevlagoth

Postby Sevlagoth » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Greetings CMDR's!

My name is Sevlagoth and I'm coming back to Elite Dangerous after a period of vacation.
I played since the Beta and until the point I started being attacked, pirated and ganked left and right. At that point, I lost interest in the game, since it wasn't being a lot of fun for me...

After learning about the existence of the MOBIUS PVE group, new hope appeared! :) Although many argue that you can play in solo mode, it's also nice to feel, there's someone else out there, with which you can trade a few lines of conversation, or simply have some fun together, without griefing others, etc.

I hope to see you guys online!

Cheers from Portugal!

Return to “Introductions”