Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
che_don_john
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CheDonJohn
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby che_don_john » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:52 am

Hi all,

Cmdr CheDonJohn here.

Been playing on PS4 since launch and have achieved most of what the solo game has to offer, so now looking to do some PVE stuff and form some wings!

I reached Elite rank Explorer and so have based myself at Jameson Memorial; I am Broker at Trade (don't do that much) and Expert at Combat.

I own about 20 different ships but mainly fly my FDL for combat, AspEx for long-range exploration, Diamondback Ex for short-range exploration, my Python for mining/trade and my Anaconda for community goals. My next goal is to make enough money to buy a Type-10 and do some Thargoid hunting.

Due to various commitments (getting married and moving to Canada next year, so the planning is eating up my free time) I don't get a whole lot of time to play, so I stick mainly to Friday evenings and weekends.

If anyone wants to do some lucrative wing missions, let me know!

Thanks

Whengunswentpew
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WhenGunsWentPew
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Whengunswentpew » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:52 pm

Hey everyone.

I'm CMDR WhenGunsWentPew.

I've been playing on PC for maybe 2 or 3 years now and almost entirely on solo mode. Heard about this group through Youtube and thought I'd give it a go since I don't usually enjoy PvP much but playing on the same side as other players is great. I normally hang around the Nukama system doing bounty hunting with the odd bit of trading and a lot of messing around.

Would like to try out some wing missions if anyones interested.

Hope to see you all out there.

SneezyWeez
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SneezyWeez

Postby SneezyWeez » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:12 am

Hello all!

Commander Name: SneezyWeez
Real Life job: Programmer (Industrial Software)

Been playing Elite for about 2 weeks now and enjoying it! Lots of fun stuff to do!

I joined Mobius since sometimes I just want to chill and do the more quiet things. Combat is fun, but its not the only option for me. And frankly, after work I'm not always in the mood to be ganked (if I wanted that on a truly regular basis, I could fire up Eve Online and I'm certainly they would happily oblige me! :)

I've done a LOT of air combat sims and shooters in the past as well as RPG games. I actually played the original Elite games when they came out! Been literally gaming since the Apple IIe in the 1980s. And I can still remember walking into the original video game arcades and dropping quarters! Lately I've tended toward builder games/and old-school RTS games (AgeOfEmpire 2/3). Once it looked like this game had matured and stabilized decided to give it a go.. and very happy so far!

woody627
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: pokeyBB

Postby woody627 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi I'm CMDR POKEYBB

55 today

live in Lincolnshire England

Care for my wife after her stroke so have lots of time on my hands HAHA

started playing 4 months ago after my son showed me the game, play solo pve tried open wont do that again

hope to see you all soon

demonahz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: demonahz

Postby demonahz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Cmdr. demonahz in-game, but my real name is Daniel. I live in Berlin, Germany and I love the space theme since a long time ago.

I have a few friends playing this game and I really got interested after watching some game plays and understanding the basic mechanics. This is my first day on the game, but I'm already enjoying it.

For now I'm doing all the training, so I'm not sure yet if I'll play PvE or PvP, but I'll update this post as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks, this seems to be a nice community to be part of. Keep up :)

l3igZombie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Graxson

Postby l3igZombie » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 am

Hello all Cmdr l3igZombie reporting in.

Just started playing ED for about 2 weeks now have learned a majority of the basics, explored a little, a little trading and passenger transport, a little bounty hunting, and started a lil on the engineers.

Real name is John, I live in Hotter the Hades California, (not a real town just how it feels on a daily basis) married, disabled vet in his mid 40's.

I play on the ps4 and my name on there is the same here. l3igZombie signing out and hope to see ya in the black just as soon as mobius accepts me.

tehhoods
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gwaine Iceni

Postby tehhoods » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Hello friends, CMDR Gwaine Iceni here( tehhoods to my friends).

I've been playing Elite on and off for about 2/12 years now, occasionally deleting my save and starting over. I've mostly focused on the PVE parts of the game. Part of this is because I suck at PVP, but it's mostly because I enjoy working with other players rather than against them. Since my friends aren't always available to play, I figured this group would be a good fit for me. Currently I'm flying a Cobra MkIII, and working my way towards an Imperial Clipper. I look forward to playing with you all.

kilketay
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kilketayy

Postby kilketay » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Hey there, CMDR KILKETAY here, my friends and i have just started back playing the game since 2014 and are happy to see the improvements. We are playing on the PVE server. Would love to have some friends to kick it with.

Happy Flying.

LottieTheVixen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LottieTheVixen

Postby LottieTheVixen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:24 am

Hey hey I'm Charlotte, CMDR LottieTheVixen on PC.

From England, living in Sydney Australia.

Just got into Elite this year, spent a few months playing on PS4 and then I got a new laptop so I'm on PC now :D

mostly been playing on Solo but looking into some fun private/open play also.

PVE has always been very me

Calvorota
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Calvorota5Js

Postby Calvorota » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:11 am

Hi everybody,

I'm CMDR Calvorota5Js. My real name is Juan Jose, and I live in Seville (Spain).

Although I'm a newcomer to ED, I've been playing Elite since the MS:DOS versions and so I'm used to this space sim that currently have a great revamp. My interests are mainly exploration and SAR missions, combined with trading and passenger hauling.

I'm planing to establish myself in the Colonia region of space, and hope I'll find some friends to play with.

Return to “Introductions”