Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
NuttiKrust
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Octavia Muss
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby NuttiKrust » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi,

Joining Mobius PvE Eurasia under my 2nd CMDR account: Octavia Muss.

Why PvE over PvP?
To keep it brief, I prefer to engage in PvP on my terms - not someone else's.

~ o7
NuttiKrust

Kevlyyn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kevlyyn

Postby Kevlyyn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 am

Cmdr Kevlyyn here from the uk I play on the ps4 and looking to make new friends

Xypherx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xypherx
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Xypherx » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 am

I am Xypherx. I am currently in a Diamondback Explorer named The Idle Time. I am of the Peddler and Scout ranks. I am doing passenger runs trying to build up a good exploration rig. Only need the 5A FSD and 4A Scoop (have the B versions but they are still underperforming to my tastes. I played Elite back in the day, 1993, when it was Frontier Elite II. It certainly has grown up. I didn't even know it was the same game until I played it a few days and the memories started coming back. :-)

I like PvE because I don't like being griefed or pwned by better/nastier players and I don't like having to deal with noobs. I am still fairly nooby myself, but knocked off most of the rough edges before I joined Mobius. I am okay with just solo play, but I also am interested in seeing what coop play might be like and certainly the results of the actions of others on a persistent world.

I hope to get to know more of you and to learn more about the game and the group.

Xypherx (currenting in the Enayex system)

Tyran7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tyran7

Postby Tyran7 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:42 pm

CMDR Tyran7, reporting!

Heard about MOBIUS through the very helpful YouTuber ObsidianAnt. I'm new to the game, though not to the genre. Space Sims have been a vice of mine for a long time, and as almost all of them were single-player, I was both excited and worried about using the Open feature. So I started off Solo to ease myself into the games mechanics.

This is where ObsidianAnt and his helpful videos pointed me this direction. He mentioned MOBIUS as a way to get the multiplayer experience without the worry of 'non-consensual PvP'. I've never been strongly attracted to any PvP game elements, and coming off of a long train of PvE games, it seemed like the perfect fit. I've always liked cooperative play over competitive in multiplayer, and I feel this will be at least great bridging step between Solo and Open, and at best, a permanent in-game 'home'.

Currently flying a heavily modified Adder, the Inquisition, and have made the Eravate system my temporary home.

Sublight12
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sublight12

Postby Sublight12 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:52 pm

Hey! I'm Chris, or Commander Sublight12.

I'm 22 from Perth Australia. I've chosen to join a PvE group because Elite Dangerous is an immersive game... I like to think by the time we have ships capable of FTL travel we'll be done shooting each other and instead be co-operating to explore and expand human space.

Looking forward to meeting you in game.

Commander Sublight12 signing off.

FRANKISHNET
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: FRANKISHNET

Postby FRANKISHNET » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:58 am

Hi Mobius Community!

CMDR Frankishnet, at your service!

IRL, 30ish senior UC/VOIP solutions architect and software architect for a major canadian service provider.
In ED, I am currently just wings for hire with only purpose to pimp my ride and make a profit, until I find my calling.

Why PVE?
Well... In fact, I like Open. I like running into other players, even if there is a little sense of risk. I do not mind getting mugged or attacked by pirates, if it involves a bit of roleplay and the odds are relatively even. What I hate are the billion-credit-griefers. The super rich players that cannot seem to comprehend that organized mass slaughter of weaker players in not fun... It is sociopathic.

I am looking for a Galaxy where they do not exist. And solo is too lonely. :p

Richard3103
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Richard3103

Postby Richard3103 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Cmdr Richard3103

Hi everyone

On PC looking to make friends

Like the idea of playing with people not against.

Gamerbeau
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gamerbeaux

Postby Gamerbeau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 am

Greetings fellow Star-farers,

Cmdr Gamerbeaux reporting for duty from the left coast USA. Really excited to be counted among you all. I've been playing ED for about 2 weeks now and I've been doing mostly trading as I'm sure is the norm for new players to game. Really want to expand my experience and take on some real challenges. Im very much a support type player. Not much experience in the combat area yet. But I'll happily run second chair for anyone that needs or wants some company. Hope to see you all in the verse.

Cean-51
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cean-51

Hi there cmdrs

Postby Cean-51 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:56 am

Im a ps4 player looking for some company ingame, ive been playing for some months now but for some good bounty hunting, war zones or xeno hunting i would like a group,

At the moment im upgrading my engineers.

So give me a pm on psn!
See you ingame

VRevs
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VRevs

Postby VRevs » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Hello everyone,
VRevs here.

I'm mostly playing solo in Elite so far due to my dislike of PVP.
Always wonder if there's a PVE group that I can join.. till I'm introduce to Mobius.

Look forward to meet everyone in game.

Return to “Introductions”