Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
TOXIC OVERLORD
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TOXIC OVERLORD
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby TOXIC OVERLORD » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:41 am

Hey everyone,

I'm TOXIC OVERLORD. Been playing Elite for about a year and a half, off and on, when I can. I play on Xbox. First heard about Mobius on Reddit and was thrilled to find out there was an Xbox group. I haven't dabbled in multiplayer on Elite, mostly due to the fact that I have one, maybe two friends that play Elite. I've been interested in giving it a try and figured I should do it with like-minded individuals. I have no interest in dealing with griefers or toxic people in general.

GanajaD
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GanajaD

Postby GanajaD » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:51 am

Hello,

I am CMDR GanajaD on PSN.

I'm 23 and I'm looking for new friends to explore the galaxy with.

I'm not too keen on sharing but if you'd like to get to know me better, send a friend request.

o7

oned0gPS
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: oned0gPS

Postby oned0gPS » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:53 am

Hi Everyone,

oned0gPS here on the PSN in Australia. Ive been playing for about 2 weeks. Loving the game. Hopefully see you star side.

Cheers

ToXinE
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ToXinEHimself

Postby ToXinE » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi, o7

CMDR ToXineHimSelf here,

I'm a french guy looking for PvE Only

I'm playing many different games and even if I can enjoy pvp I want to choose when and where I want to participate in those activities.
As there is no "No Pvp" "servers" in ED, i'm playing in Solo only because i've been ganked several times returning from exploration to the bubble...

I miss people :)

Hence I joined this group as it was focused around PvE.

Mattgreg90
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mattgreg90

Postby Mattgreg90 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi I'm commander mattgreg90 been playing on the xbox one for a few months on my own but wouldn't mind having other people to chat to and wing up with.
O7...

P.s how do I get the private group invite for Europe? Tia

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Mattgreg90 wrote:Hi I'm commander mattgreg90 been playing on the xbox one for a few months on my own but wouldn't mind having other people to chat to and wing up with.
O7...

P.s how do I get the private group invite for Europe? Tia

Welcome to the group, commander. Regarding the private group invite, did you follow the instructions on the Join page? Did you receive a friend invite?
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Mattgreg90
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mattgreg90

Postby Mattgreg90 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:42 am

Yes got the friend request but when I go to the private group only my name show nothing else

trevl
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: eittap

Postby trevl » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi All,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Cmdr eittap in game. I've been playing in solo mode since purchasing ED but thought I'd check out joining a PVE group. Played Elite many years ago on a BBC B and also the linux clone Oolite.

Cheers for now.

DRPlatus
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Delorean R. Platus

Postby DRPlatus » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Good Day Fellow Commanders,

CMDR Delorean R. Platus here! I played a bit in Open in the beginning (purely by accident) for a few days before I switched to Solo (was Interdicted once in Open but managed to get away (before I even knew what it was).

Why PvE (PwP?) over PvP, well simple really, PvP has never been my thing. Spent 100s, if not 1000s, of hours in Eve Online building up highly-skilled Industrial char flying the heavies. I could mine the crap out of an asteroid belt (and make you a ton of Isk if you let me trade your minerals), but ran screaming like a little girl if I saw pirates etc.

In Elite Dangerous I following much the same plan, trading around the galaxy, also doing a touch of exploring. Regularly have NPCs trying to Interdict me in Solo, but have gotten away each time I am glad to say. I just want to cruise around the galaxy, seeing the sites and maybe even making some credits on the side.

Telgar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Telgar Sandseeker

Postby Telgar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:42 pm

HI there
Telgar Sandseeker reporting.
I am playing since Beta, as a backer, and purchased the Horizon extension. Not a big player so far, I like the size of Elite universe, trading is a way to get some money to invest into bigger ships, but the real fun is far exploration.

Previous experience in gaming worth to mention is Eve Online, where I was rather invloved at some time, in epic PVP battles but also big PVE events , industries, this was one my best experience in gaming, with StarWars Galaxy Online. I am not afraid of being part of PVE event. I am french native, but can speak / write / read english.

I have nothing against PvP, a long as it is done in a clever way and not PK style. But I feel more enjoyable for the time being to discover the galaxy. Never say never, so we will see, maybe in the future PvP will become attractive.

What I need is a universe with Player, the Solo game is good but not so fun. So this why I am here. This PVE group seems solid, and I think it would be a nice place to be.
Thank you for your attention,
Telgar Sandseeker.

Return to “Introductions”