Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
zantar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: zantar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby zantar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Hello, my name is cmdr zantar, and I'm an elite addict from the US Midwest time zone on Mobius.

nic1701
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: nicpelu

Postby nic1701 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:53 am

Hello CMDRs, I'm CMDR nicpelu (short for Nic Pelushi) and I'm Italian, I bought the game on PS4 platform and just joined Mobius for a safe, fun place where to play and enjoy this wonderful game.
See you out there, fly safe!

khaos526
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chaon Sarat

Postby khaos526 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:09 pm

I'm new here, despite almost joining many months ago. Been playing from near the beginning of the game and old time player of the C-64 version back in the 80's. I've always stuck to solo as I wasn't a fan of the whole MMO type thing and having to deal with other players, especially endless interdiction's and annoyances.

So figure since the new rules of pure PvE came into effect, I thought maybe now I can try it out and see how a populated player mode would be without the threat of being attacked. Not that I don't mind combat, but with a mouse and keyboard, I don't like to handle anything more than NPC's.

Pretty much enjoy my long range explorations that I do and will often take a short break in the Bubble or Colonia where I have ships in both stored., before I decide I want to head back out exploring. So many I'll see some Mobius folks out there in the deep dark reaches of the galaxy...

gfl1973
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: gfl1973

Postby gfl1973 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:40 am

Hi all CMR name gfl1973, real name Guillermo, I am from Spain 44 years old and i am a sims lover.
I have played a little EVE but since i meet ED it has many things i was looking for in a space sim.
I am not interested in pvp, i like PVE exploration, missions and trading "legal cargo/passengers" , but i am open to any possibilites this game can offer. My english is bad for TS but i can read and write english not too bad.
Thanks.

Almont
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Almont Volkov

Postby Almont » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Greetings Commanders,

Cmdr Almont Volkov signing in. I've got almost 800 hrs into E:D so far & still enjoying the experience. I have never been a fan of PVP and prefer to simply play the game at my own pace and preference. I also find that I tend to be "off-meta" in most games. The majority of my time has been spent in solo due to limited available gaming time. I'm only able to login one, sometimes two days a week. I'm playing on PC, and it would be nice to meet some new people to share the game with!

Have fun, Cmdrs o7

DeathCon18
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DeathCon18

Postby DeathCon18 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:42 am

Hello,

I am DeathCon18, you can call me Death or DC. I am 25 and from the east side of the US.

I am some what new to ED with 95 hours played at this point. So any pointers will be taken happily.

I chose PvE over PvP mostly because I like to enjoys multiplayer games without having to worry about someone killing me for there own entertainment. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoin a good battle every once in an awhile, but on my own terms.

Here's to all the fun times we will have together.
See you in space.

Alaindelon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alaindelon

Postby Alaindelon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:45 pm

Hey gang,

So I'm Alaindelon, totally new with ED ( 3hours of play time so far!)

I been playing EvE Online since the release date, but i wanted something new yet familiar.
Hence i came to ED and found Mobius in the progress, looking forward to flying with ya'll in the near future.....but first i am still trying to get the hang of this little thing called (crash) landing

Fly safe and till then o/

-Alaindelon
Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate.

BIG LEBOWSKI
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BIG LEBOWSKI

Postby BIG LEBOWSKI » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Afternoon, Wrong side of 40, first had Elite on the BBC B. Ah, great days, life was so simple. Caught in the gaming trap most of my life. CS, L4D etc, now moving to Elite D, Train Sim, plus others. Pondered on Elite purchase for ages, so glad I did in the end. Got killed for no reason on arrival at Colonia, so dug out an alternative. So here I am. I'm crap by the way, so don't expect any Buck Rogers!

edpork
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ed Pork

Postby edpork » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi there...

CMDR Name: Ed Pork
Current Ships: Asp Explorer & Anaconda

Original Kickstarter Founder

Looking to try out PvE as I'm fed up with people spoiling my game in Open Play and I hate the sterile space without the interaction...

Live in Ontario, Canada & 47 year old.

Devilshark
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Devilshark

Postby Devilshark » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:52 am

Hello Commanders -
Im Devilshark here, and in-game. I support the ALD Powerplay faction, participate in CG's, and can be convinced to do just about anything in a wing o7

IRL, I'm 41 and live in California, USA, near San Francisco, and work as an interpreter.

Return to “Introductions”