Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:23 am

Schmidtrock wrote: I'm 52, retired US Soldier and I live in the mountains of North Carolina and keep bees.

Thank you for your service. o7
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

rxay579
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: rxay579

Postby rxay579 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:24 pm

CMDR rxay579.
rxay579 on ElitePVE forums and Frontier forums.

I joined Mobius because the disparity in ship capabilities between new players (or any ship loadout not dedicated to PvP) and long time / dedicated PvP'ers is too great and didn't care for the idea of being intercepted, destroyed, and possibly mocked for no identifiable reason and with no true consequences to the attacking Commander. Joined Mobius PVE when I learned they were in my time zone (US). I thought I had joined these forums before, but I can't find any posts from myself here.

In game, I tend to stay on the clean side of the law. I've generally reserved combat for self-defense and defense of others (anti-piracy), though I have been putting in more general practice lately. I've been playing the slow progression while not jumping on the get rich quick schemes but hold no ill will to those that do. I try to stick to some semblance of RP in game.
When I come across someone in open space, they tend to be skittish/quiet, but I've come across a lot of great commanders at the community goals.

Hello all and thanks to the Mobius crew for setting up a more ordered environment.

Neil Empson
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cmdr empo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Neil Empson » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Hello everyone.
I am Neil Empson. Cmdr empo in game and long time member of mobius pve in game.
I've been away from home working for the last 6 weeks or so. Only just caught up with current events and was wondering why everyone in mobius was in a private group lol...
Anyhow, my request is now submitted and I will see you all soon in mobius Eurasia .

Correndean
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Correndean

Postby Correndean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 am

Hello Mobius,
Have not been playing long and looking forward to tips and advice from veterans. I'm 40 years old and live in Florida.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:19 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new commanders!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

CoreWorker7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CoreWorker7

Postby CoreWorker7 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Hello I'm CMDR CoreWorker7

I play quite often. I'm 51 year old Washingtonian. My play stle is like the Anaconda heavy and multipupose.

I'm online anytime between 12n-1pa EST USA

Friend me. you can usually finsd me in the discord channel. (https://discord.gg/9B43hY)

Thank you and hope to see you in the black.

CoreWhen/CoreWorker7

Zebwen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zebwen

Postby Zebwen » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi All, CMDR-Zebwen wobbling through the slot.

I've joined the PVE group because I love the idea of open play, and I enjoy PVP, but only when it's expected / consensual. Not being a pirate, or even inclined that way I find it very frustrating to have the idea of open play ruined while playing by someone I could have no hope at all of beating (let's face it, most people only pirate when they are assured of a win).

I want to play with other people, find common goals and have fun without the ever-present risk of having my entertainment ruined that open play presents.

Hope to see some of you in the black o7

Zeb

Faarken
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Faarken

Postby Faarken » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:49 pm

In Game - Commander Faarken.
Forums - Faarken.

Been an Elite tragic ever since playing the first game on DOS.

Live in Australia.

Drive a Red Python.

Chrono
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: snow-obsidian

Postby Chrono » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Aphelion, open up a broadcast message to all of the MobiusPVE commanders.
Yes sir. . . Broadcast message open.

Hello MobiusPVE Commanders, this is CMDR snow-obsidian speaking. I have been accepted as part of this group. However, I do not know where you are stationed, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in your general direction. I applied to this group mostly because this is the only group that is popular that I have found, and because one of my friends is in it.

I hope that I will be able to see you all soon. This is CMDR snow-obsidian, over and out.

CMDR SUPERRHINO
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR SUPERRHINO

Postby CMDR SUPERRHINO » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:17 am

Greetings, Commanders, My name is CMDR SUPERRHINO. I have flown in early release but have been absent for some time however recently comeback to reach for the distant stars and also a fleet of ships to acquire. I heard about this group from a friend who is currently in the group. I am excited to take my elite dangerous Career and learn new and old skills from the group to excel in every part of the what there is to offer. I am an easy going person who gets along with people solo or in groups very easily and very enthusiastic about space and spaceship stations gravity sci-fi you name it. hope to have many adventures and laughs with MOBIUS doing all sorts of missions.

Thankyou CMDR SUPERRHINO. :)

Return to “Introductions”