Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Lance001
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lance001
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Lance001 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Hello. I am Lance001 here on the forums and CMDR Lance001 in-game. I'm into PvE as I can't invest the time to be competitive in PvP.

I live on the East Coast of the United States.

Hope to see you all in game sometime.

GarySK
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gruqa

Postby GarySK » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi everyone. You can see my forum name; name in game is Cmdr Gruqa.

I spent 13 years in the RAF, followed by a further 13 doing basically the same job out in Saudi Arabia (fixing Tornadoes). Since returning home, I got myself a degree and trained as an English teacher , as which I've been gainfully employed for nearly 9 years.

While I never did experience the BBC original, I was close behind on the C64 and then the Amiga :)

Been around a couple of weeks in the group; really enjoying the wide variety of chat in Team speak, and the helpful hints as we all get used to this new universe. It also allows me to play the way I want to, without having to worry about the griefers.

Nice to be here; see you all in the big black.....

larrystorch
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: larrystorch

Postby larrystorch » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Hey Everyone,

Long time Oolite player from the east coast US. Even though I am old enough, I didn't play the original since computers were well beyond my family's means back then.

I'm currently space trucking in the Empire slowly upgrading my Asp to be exploration capable. Even though I love the ship so far, I still miss my tricked out Cobra Mk III. It has to be the best all around ship in the game. It can haul just enough to make a bit of credits, and maneuver in a fight wonderfully.

I hope to run into a few of you out in the great beyond.

BinaryBrewWorks
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BinaryBrewWorks

Postby BinaryBrewWorks » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Hey all,

BinaryBrewWorks on the forum and ingame. I'm a hacker that works from home but travels every now and again. My side business is brewing beer, hence the name.

Currently space trucking rares in a Lakon Type 6. (Coquim and surrounding loop) Just joined the group and will sign onto TS once the kiddos are in bed. Enjoying the trading aspect so far and can't wait for certain game mechanics to get implemented for more PVE action. Right now focused on getting the biggest space truck there is and generally flying them like go karts. Blasting through stations as fast as possible is fun.

Former USAF, and love me some Tornadoes GarySK. Would sit in my tent at Ali Al Salem and listen to those bad boys take off, never got old.

Cheers!
CMDR BinaryBrewWorks
Hauling Ale
http://10101Brew.com

tigar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: tigar tar

Postby tigar » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:32 am

harrro :3 im tigar its both my nickname in rl and the name i use in every single game well either tigar or tigartar/tigar tar like im called in elite

reasons why i prefer pve? well its simple the ai works 1 way a way you can understand where as in pvp you are going to find new people and pro's and i rather just fight an enemy i can learn to understand then an enemy i can not

and with enemy i dont just mean actual dog fights i mean trading mining as well ;) i rather have a group like this that work together against the ai then having to go up against the ai and random people while doing all kinds of tasks in the game

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:07 am

Welcome to the group and the forum, Commanders! Enjoy and fly safe!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:26 am

Hi All,
Cmdr Xebeth reporting for duty, from the south coast of the UK. Looking forward to bumping into you in game.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Mr Grey
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Commander Mr Grey

I am MR Grey (aka Commander Mr Grey)

Postby Mr Grey » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:13 pm

hello everybody

Einherjar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Einherjar

Postby Einherjar » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:16 pm

Hi All

CMDR Einherjar joining for PvE - hope to see lots of players - trading & bounty hunting for NPC pirates to protect honest travellers expand their horizons.

Favourite ship since Elite Plus - Cobra Mk3 - currently running trade opportunities in T-6 hoping to get T-7 & Python, will move towards ASP and exploration once funds build up.

Collecting ships while I go - Sidey (OK), Eagle (did not enjoy), Viper (poor for me), Cobra (great fun), T6 (flying brick with 100T).

E:D Forum - The Weasel

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Welcome, Commanders! Hope you'll enjoy the group and the forum!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Return to “Introductions”