Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Rescindent
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rescindent
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Rescindent » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello, joined today after my new Oculus Rift inspired me to play properly again (after 2 year break). I'm Former Federation pilot now throwing their weight behind the empire, given the Thargoid threat.

Hobbies include the Violin, Video editing (outtake video of friends and I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHP6wqw2vb0&t=726s), Programming, building PCs and PC gaming of course. Favourite game of all time is Homeworld 2.

Looking forward to meeting the community in space! :)

wthilgen
Harmless
Harmless

Postby wthilgen » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi,
As everyone knows, psn doesn't allow one to use a name they wish, so even though my ED name is MN-USA-BILLL, I answer to just Billl.

At 68 years old, I'm haveing problems learning all the particulars as to video games and the various ties they may have to internet sites. So, it maybe awhile before I get this sign up process correct and can actually join y'all in the black.

In the past month since the ps4 release, I only played in solo, and after spending most of the millions and millions and some more millions learning how to play this game.I would like the oportunity of other humans on occasion without the constant concern of being gacked. I've learned how to deal with NPC's but there's no getting around the phychotic humans that will gack you just for kicks and giggles. So, I want to come here where as the willful and deliberate attack on another human is unlawful and actualy has consquences.

I only do passenger mission and though I carry mines to deter interdictors from following me when I low wake, I consider them defensive not offensive thus I've never had any weapons not have I ever fired so much as one shot.

It's not a matter of if I get here but when, the process of applying isn't very quick and should I have done it incorrect, I'll have to retry and retry again and again.

Hope I did it correctly the first time, see ya all sooner or later.

MN-USA-BILLL aka: Billl
Fill that, which is empty. Empty that, which is full. Scratch, where it itches.

KILLING_GROSZEK
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KILLING_GROSZEK

Re: Please introduce yourself

Postby KILLING_GROSZEK » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:39 am

Hello. KILLING_GROSZEK here thank You for adding me to this awesome group. Why i chosebpve over pvp You ask, it is in the introduction becouse ther is a lotbof friendly and mature gamers here, and if i want to kill another player there a games for this. O7

DarkMagus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DARKMAGUS

Postby DarkMagus » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Evening fellow CMDR's, I've been a member of the Mobius group since I started playing Elite Dangerous. I Choose to play PVE because there are too many Troll's out there looking for attention for ruining someone else's game and I CBA with that petty c*ap. Beside I'm quite capable of getting myself blown up thank you very much! :P

DemonLord
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cmdr: Demon79

Postby DemonLord » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 am

Hello fellow Commanders
Commander Demon79 here to stay away from Open Play. Supported Open for quite some time now but now seeing Corvettes and Cutters free for all killin EVERYTHING for no reason and just griefin the game IMO. I hope the game survives given the bad rep. its getting on reviews but all being said I'm looking for a fair gaming experience and most importantly NO griefers and just role play for lore. Don't mind pirating but what's the reason for pirating if your just interested in a cock fight? So I hear that Mobius PvE is a good place to experience a fair and lore type of play style. Looking at ToS agreement I do believe I belong here.
Please accept my request to Mobius PvE, Located in Americas looking forward to flying with ya..
o7 Commanders, hope to see ya out there.
Many can try, many will try, all will Die.

Tebow
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tebow

Postby Tebow » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:04 am

CMDR Tebow here, delighted to now be part of this fantastic community.

I am in the EU group happy to wing up for community goals and bounty hunting.

Male, 41 yo, Manchester UK.

PoorTiredDad
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PoorTiredDad

Hello, it's good to be here, if your on x1 I can't wait to join y'all for some fun

Postby PoorTiredDad » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Vikinger wrote:Hellu.

Vikinger on the forums
Cmdr Vulcor ingame

Rl Name Magnus
50 y old male from Southern part of Sweden.
Work as an engineer at an chemical process plant.

Ive been playing and are playing many different games and even if I can enjoy pvp I want to choose when and where I want to participate in those activities.
Hence I joined this group as it was focused around PvE.

I prefer to play Whit other players and not Against everyone.

And on a side note I backed ED in kickstarter whit 215£ so I got lots of free stuff in gamma :D

CMDR Apedemek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Apedemek

Postby CMDR Apedemek » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Played Open for the last year or so and had been lucky. I suspect this will be a familiar story...

Started doing Engineer updates and it all went wrong. Systems with engineer bases being camped and players attacked. Last straw was talented FDL pilot who bravely took on my unarmed Dolphin while I was heading to Deciat to upgrade the drives. Fortunately it was before wasting effort on upgrades and the Dolphin is cheap. My time isn't even to 400000 or so rebuy is a mission or two's effort gone.

Reported in vain, blocked the CMDR, considered sending Braben a snotty email and uninstalling then remembered Mobius.

I quite liked Open when it was social, but I have limited time and really can't be bothered grinding rebuy costs thanks to some spoilt brat camping systems or stations. I could play solo, but meeting other CMDRs is part of the fun.

Filled in the online form and guess I'll play Solo until the in-Game Group application comes through. UK based bloke in my late 40s, not a huge combat fan but have enjoyed the odd RES site group or Combat Zone.

o7 Commanders

BobTheBalder
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bob The Balder

Postby BobTheBalder » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:40 pm

Greetings everyone, CMDR Bob The Balder reporting in o7

Got this game quite a while ago but still haven't but too much time into it (under 100 hours still). Currently doing some exploring and heading to colonia! Just wanted to join mobius after hearing about it being pve only, because Im not much of a PVPer in games like these.
Used to do bounty hunting in the beginning until I got enough to outfit an ASP X for exploring, and now I've been doing that. This is the furthest Ive gone yet (about 4k ly outside the bubble) so still a long way till colonia.

o7

CMDR Mikezbr
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mikezbr

PS4 Player, hoplessly hooked. lol

Postby CMDR Mikezbr » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:39 pm

39 yr old male from USA Pennsylvania on PS4. I am a trader and tour guide mostly, but looking to start exploring. Feel free to add me
Id is mikezbr on ps4. thanks

Federation member. Currently pledged to Felicia Winters
Still trying to figure this stuff out. lol :roll:

Return to “Introductions”