Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby AndyB » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:25 am

JohnLuke wrote:
CROWCANTFLY wrote:Hello everyone, I'm lookin forward to playing with people who won't randomly kill me. I have a bit or a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me out with. I filled out the invite form, but then changed my gamertag on the xbox before I was confirmed.

My old GT was CROW4YOURSOUL

My new GT is CROWCANTFLY

A new invite requested has been sent with the up to date info. Thanks in advance.

I'll tag some admins here that may be able to help....

AndyB wrote:@AndyB
Saberius wrote:@Saberius

I've left a note for the US group admins to change the GT's on our system
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

azertyIII
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: azertyIII

Postby azertyIII » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 am

hello fellow commanders

im cmdr azertyIII, been playing ED for a couple of weeks now and simply love it, the immersion it gives me is just great
i have been playing arma for the last couple years, but when i started playing elite dangerous i didnt touch any other games since then

only played in solo mode so far, even though i have some pretty decent geared ships for combat, i really like doing all kinds of stuff, one of my favourite being trading, next to bounty hunting and conflict zones

i rather enjoy the game than waste hours of playtime cause someone thinks it is funny to blow up my ship right outside a station hence losing all progress made and this is the most devastating feeling to me and main reason i joined this group

heard about mobius on the official ED forums and after reading the guidelines i thought, why not join and have fun together>>>no need to play alone anymore, YAY!

o7
cmdr azertyIII out

kahran78
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kahran Ramsus

Postby kahran78 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm an Italian Elite: Dangerous player. I've played the games for some months an year ago. Now I've buyed an Oculus Rift and I want to start playing again with a new Commander.
I've read about this group from the official Elite forums and I really want to play with other people in a PvE environment!

I've just compiled my request form. Thank you in advance!
Kahran

Llewelyn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Llewelyn Rhys

Postby Llewelyn » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Greetings All,

I'm a long-standing Elite fan (but not fanatic) since BBC B days and a Beta backer. I stopped playing for quite a while as Elite then wasn't what I was looking for and I am just easing back in.

I grew tired of random destruction (of me that is), so I'm looking forward to multiplayer without the mayhem. Llewelyn Rhys is the Pilot Name, Llew for short.

Xelloss-77
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xelloss-77

Postby Xelloss-77 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Greetings All!

Very new player on PS4 Pro - just started ~2 weeks ago. As I was getting into the game I realized I wanted to take trip and see the galactic sights. I googled up a mess of information to bum-rush an outfit of my DBX to get ~50ly jump range as well as general exploration tips and pointers. After realizing much of the useful information I was finding came from these forums, it only made sense to join up!

So thanks for the great info! ;) Got myself to VY Canis Majoris for gratuitous screenshots and am now meandering my way towards Sag A*, scanning everything that gets in my way, taking screenshots, and landing on random planets to stretch my legs and see new sights. Figure I'll read up on the other parts of the game on the way and see what else I might like to do besides explore.

o7
CMDR Xelloss-77
PSN: Xelloss-77

Chief Sketchy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chief Sketchy

Postby Chief Sketchy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Greetings CMDRs,

This group has not been unknown to me during my time in E:D, but it hasn't been until now where I really could see the benefits from joining a private group like this - yeah, you guessed it; Current CG just was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I do also aim to have E:D as an immersive experience (which it already is), especially when ecplorinh and I feel this group will complement that well.

Looking forward to se y'all in-game.

o7

turkeybear
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Josky

Greetings CMDR'S

Postby turkeybear » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:34 am

Hi I'm CMDR Josky Thanks for letting me join Mobius. I've been piloting in Elite Dangerous since 8/01/15. I look forward to joining with Mobius PVE .

Telronyin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Telronyin

Postby Telronyin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:18 am

Greetings Fellow Commanders.

Been playing Elite for awhile now and got tired of playing SOLO. Had some initial encounters when starting out with griefers and it almost spoiled the game for me. Looking to play some multi-role and see what that's like. Also looking to wing up with folks of like mind: have fun, support each other, explore, learn.

I live in Vermont in the north-eastern USA. I enjoy playing when time allows. Love to have fun with others and not feel pressured to play a certain way. Sounds like this group will be a great place to meet up.

In game name is same as my Nickname. Simple, but makes it easier to meet up in game.

Fly Safe!

CapnLan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: The Lan

Postby CapnLan » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello all!

Been lurking around in Mobius PvE for a while now and thought I'd finally stop in and say hi. I mostly do trading so I haven't bumped into many of you outside of CGs. I do apologize to those who tried to talk to me and got no response. I often dock and then go afk to deal with whatever RL issue popped up which happens often. Nothing personal I promise. Hope to see more of you guys...provided I'm not afk heh.

See you out in the black. o7

Barrier Peaks
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BarrierPeaks

Postby Barrier Peaks » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm a new face around here, just applied for Mobius. I've been playing ED on the PS4 for about a month now and I really enjoy it. I've been a bit hesitant to emerge from the relative safety of Solo mode, but it sounds like Mobius might have the social environment I'm looking for. I mostly work at saving up money for an FDL (what can I say? I always liked the way they looked in the original Elite), but I'm a jack of all trades. I enjoy exploring, trading, running missions, and hunting down galactic flotsam.

Here's hoping I see some of you in-game!

Return to “Introductions”