Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Wolfzen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wolfzen
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Wolfzen » Thu May 18, 2017 9:05 am

Name is Wolfzen, here and in game.

I have been playing in Solo mode for some time and looking for something new.

I am an IT guy from Minneapolis MN and am 51 years old.

This is my first run at group or online play. So be gentle!

Thanks,
Wolfzen (Kevin)

Lykora
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lykora

Postby Lykora » Thu May 18, 2017 9:40 pm

I am CMDR Lykora, I'm rather boring. I'm a 28y/o stay at home mom.

I chose pve over PvP cause I come close enough to blowing myself up without others doing it for me. I just started playing a few days ago so a huge noob. My brother got me into the game and suggested I join up with you guys.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Fri May 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius to all new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

phicubed
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: phicubed

Postby phicubed » Fri May 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi, just a miner/explorer here, nothing fancy.

Big Shifta
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BIGSHIFTA

Postby Big Shifta » Sat May 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Hello Commanders,

I am Big Shifta - you can call me Shifta/Shifty for short. I've been playing the game for several months, and I think it's pretty wonderful. I'm nearly 300 hours in, and there is so much I've yet to try. (Have never tried mining, pirating, bounty hunting, or deep exploration)

None of my friends irl play this game, so I'm looking for nice people to group up with and see what multi-player can actually be like.

Is anyone working on Federation or Imperial ranking? I've just gotten my Sol permit, and I've been thinking about working up my Imperial rank (unranked)

Hope to see you in game!

-CMDR SHIFTA

Zeno Xeno
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zeno Xeno

Postby Zeno Xeno » Sat May 20, 2017 8:51 pm

My in game name is Zeno Xeno, I have been flying a week in game solo, after a week of training with some spectacular crashes there. Pam Demonium was my mentor through this process, and I am very grateful for all the assistance and tips received. It really makes a difference in the game having a mentor at the start, especially in the beginning. Maybe Mobius can set something up like that for rookie pilots starting out (In game right from the start) to get questions answered when mentor(s) are online, especially with other out of game (safe) sites that have good information in them. Just an idea here - thanks.

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium

Postby Pam Demonium » Sat May 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Zeno Xeno wrote: with some spectacular crashes there. Pam Demonium was my mentor through this process

See I am a qualified crash instructor, just yesterday I was a mere crash test dummie. :P

You get to say cool stuff like: "Yes that white welding arc is a neutron star."
Having ran into two of them, so that expertise has come in handy already.

Bolasie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bolasie

Postby Bolasie » Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 am

Hi, I am Commander Bolasie here and in game.

I am not too shabby at the pew pew, but I am basically an explorer at heart. This and the fact that in rl I am fella in my forties with a job, a wife and youngling means I really can't spare the time to lose millions of credits of exploration data as I return to the bubble. I also fly a little drunk sometimes so that can make avoiding interdiction tricky !
The more I read on the steam forums, the more this sounded like a good way to play this online the way it is supposed to be be played without griefed/ganked without even a reason for it.

Laminar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Space Laminar

Postby Laminar » Sun May 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Hey,

My in game name is Space Laminar (original right? I didn't think I would be playing this game as long as I have when I first logged in). I've done some trading and exploring, and have been out in the black for months.

Finally back in the bubble and doing some engineers content (I went exploring right after horizons came out) and thought it would be nice to play with people that don't try to murder me immediately.

Pinhel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Pinhel
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR PINHEL

Postby Pinhel » Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am

Greetings, Commanders;
I am Commander Pinhel, old school Elite fan. I plaid every version since MSX that came out to computers, plus some similar. I still remember the first time I saw Frontier, a rendered Elite. IT was awesome.

My cockpit is located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and it is from a fellow Commander that I heard from you, CMDR GOVANNON, who fly by Mobius since a while.

I got a very sad disappointment with open game, and enter there only by mistake (and every time I got blew up in seconds). Therefore I am anxious to play along and receive my ok for my pledge.

I am an Leonardo Pinhel, Mechanical Engineer, versed in machine design, lover of science and engineer history (although my knowledge is.. little...) and also from military engineering. Listen to Classic and Progressive musics, built my scaled models, and have a 1,5 year old buy that let me no time free at all :) (and I am loving it, by the way), and an old school RPG player, so, I look forward for some representation on line :)

Cheers

Return to “Introductions”