Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
DB_Cooper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Philo Bates
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby DB_Cooper » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Just got the urge to try a space sim. Started this one. It's a very advanced "Privateer" from the 90's. Jumping star systems, carrying cargo, getting blown up.. er fighting off the pirates! Played around in solo mode for a couple days trying to get a handle on the controls and set up dual joysticks. What a long strange trip it's been! Now just star hopping.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:10 pm

DB_Cooper wrote:Just got the urge to try a space sim. Started this one. It's a very advanced "Privateer" from the 90's. Jumping star systems, carrying cargo, getting blown up.. er fighting off the pirates! Played around in solo mode for a couple days trying to get a handle on the controls and set up dual joysticks. What a long strange trip it's been! Now just star hopping.

Actually it's a very advanced Elite from the 80's :D

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

BryCor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MorPeCor Ginger

Postby BryCor » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 am

Hello All,

Waited 35 years for this game to come out... Think it was worth it ;)
My name is Bryan, I live in a little town in BC Canada, called Valemount. In game I am Commander MorPeCor Ginger. I'd be a redhead, and my father was Morley Peter... hence the name.

I tend to run solo, not much of a follower and leading never was my thing, so finding a PVE group in a PVP game is so relaxing. I look forward to seeing fellow players and not worrying what their intentions are.
So Hello All,
Fly Straight, and above all have some fun on the way.

Lastphoenix81
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lastphoenix81

Postby Lastphoenix81 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi, I'm new

I'm 35 and live in the Tulsa Oklahoma area. I run the digital department of a printing company.

My Cmdr name is than same as on here.

I've had Elite Dangerous since the early release on Xbone. But I really haven't played all that much.

I mostly space truck rare commodities, and dabble in bounty hunting from time to time.

Right now I'm running food to(profiting from their misfortune) the Ambika system.

harrylongbone
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: wedding barge

Postby harrylongbone » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:23 pm

hello CMDR Wedding Barge here looking to join the xbox community somehow :)

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Postby thebs » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:05 pm

harrylongbone wrote:hello CMDR Wedding Barge here looking to join the xbox community somehow :)

Freak'n CMDR name of the year! So obvious ... yet so original. Welcome!
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Rithix Voidrunner
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rithix Voidrunner

Postby Rithix Voidrunner » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:53 am

Darr Valen wrote:So, we meet again, Voidrunner. I bet you thought you'd never see me again after you slipped away with the explosion at Hilne 3-Beta. Don't try and run, I've already disabled your FTL drive.
/'80sCheesySci-FiDialogue

Frag it! Was hoping you would think I had been caught in the blast. I tried to save your sister, she made me promise to get everyone out. She wanted you to have this locket. She said you would understand. I'm sorry

dorimanx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dorimanx

Postby dorimanx » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Hello Dorimanx here :)

I was playing for year in open got my elite and my battle conda.
But when i was attacked by players (griefers) with maximized ship + heating weapons what just boil all modules when i still have 1700Mj shield
is too much for me.
i want to have fun playing this game with friendly people and help others.
it's ok when ship lost in fair combat, but when player exploit game unbalance by using heat mods on all weapons it's just cheating. no other words.
Then griefer attack all commanders with his imperial cutter, and killing all new players it's makes me sick.
no more OPEN game for me, it's ruined by as#ho#es.

I am still waiting for my accept in game, but when i accepted, seek for me if you want to join me in hazard RES for fun action and money making :)

Bungeejumper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bungeejumper

Postby Bungeejumper » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Gday Commander Bungeejumper here

RL name is Jack I work on a farm in Australia and enjoy the outdoors and also of course space games :D
I pretty much have done everything except go to the other side of the galaxy and do the reps for the factions but alas after these 2 long years playing with the few blokes in know that play elite I have found myself longing for a more in depth bunch of people to share the space with and do activities ingame with such as cg and ect.
Hope we all get along fine and ill see you all ingame.
Cheers
CMDR Bungeejumper signing off

Cap N Smash
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cap N Smash

Postby Cap N Smash » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Hello Mobius,

CMDR Cap n Smash here..... I have been casually playing ED and am becoming more and more addicted to this game. I am just an explore (for now) and am looking to spend more time in game and maybe join a fun mature PvE private group.

Hope yo see y'all out in the black.

Cap n Smash
Image[url]

Return to “Introductions”