Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Marba Oclan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mar Ba Oclan
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Marba Oclan » Sun May 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Yeah just saw what I did and corrected my last post....made the same mistake on Inara and will have to wait for update to sync through lol.

Sorry again.....It's Mar Ba Oclan. no really it is.....really.

really wish I had just gone with Dave now. :)

I'll get better .....probably.

Myrm

Postby Myrm » Sun May 15, 2016 8:24 pm

I'll add you tomorrow, Rodney. :lol:

EdzUp
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EdzUp

Postby EdzUp » Wed May 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi everyone CMDR EdzUp here, been a member of Mobius for a while now but never signed up here but here I am feel free to add me to ya ED friends lists ;)

Yes im the mad loon whos doing Triple Elite in a Sidewinder (not a enviable task as soon as 2.1 hits ;) )

Also could you add me brother who goes under the guise of CMDR Shodan2072 as well hes also in Mobius :)

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby tinnitus » Fri May 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Hello Commanders, I'm John, started playing ED late 2015 after being introduced to it while visiting family in Australia when we returned home to Canada I begin playing in December focusing on Missions then Trades. My ED name is Nar Nar Goon ( a town in Australia) Forums nick is tinnitus (ear noise). Looking forward to Comms chatter other than "I haven't written my Wedding vows".

Regards,
John
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Morky
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Morky

Postby Morky » Sun May 22, 2016 2:26 am

Hello Commanders,

CMDR Morky here. Have spent most of my time in the Elite galaxy roaming between odd jobs, bounty hunting and trading and now I've joined the Mobius PVE group in search of a regular wing to fly with, and the opportunity to run into like-minded pilots in the process.

Currently piloting an Anaconda around the Azrael system. Drop me a message if you spot me - welcome any wing/friend requests.

Regards
CMDR Morky

Solaarian
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Solaarian

Postby Solaarian » Tue May 24, 2016 10:21 am

Greeting Commanders,

Commander Solaarian here, once of Darwin, Australia and now making the inky black my home. I've recently moved my modest fleet to Azrael. I've done a bit of everything while travelling the vacuum, mainly trading but I've recently bought a Vulture and I am trying my hand at bounty hunting in RES. I`ve always played the environment in my gaming career - prefer cooperative over competitive any day of the week. Good to be in good company.

Fly safe

Solaarian

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Tue May 24, 2016 10:53 am

Welcome to Mobius, new commanders!

A lot of Mobius commanders hang around our home system of Azrael in Empire space, if you want to stop in and say "Hi" sometime.

Please feel free to add your name to the In game friends list thread, and check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius. We have our own Discord (voice and text chat) servers for supporters of Mobius, as well as our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Resic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Resic Dotter

Postby Resic » Wed May 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Greetings!

I've been lurking for a while, reading the stories mostly really enjoy reading them!! I've always enjoyed PvE far more than any PvP as I like to take my time, I work a lot and my play time isn't nearly as much as I would like, so the time I do spend playing I'd much rather simply not get blown up by another player. Have only really started playing the game and am enjoying it immensely! Still flying around the starting area running some planetside rescue and salvage missions to get the hang of things.

Very glad to see a group like this!
Safe Flying,

Resic

war32
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: war32

Postby war32 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi Im new to this game so far i like what i see looking forward to playing with like mined people

Vdiff
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VDIFF

Postby Vdiff » Tue May 31, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi all Cmdr Vdiff,

Reason for joining I'm fed up of being griefed lost several ships to this action, fed up of playing solo mode and want to meet new Cmdrs who like playing the game the way it's meant to be played. I'm also known as either just V or Vee or Lee hope to make some new friends. Fly safe Cmdrs

Return to “Introductions”