Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Cypress318
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Drasik
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Cypress318 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm a returning player CMDR Drasik. I've been playing since mobius was just 5000 members lol. It sure has grown. This is my first time in the forums though. If you need a wingman or fuel or even help hit me up.

Arguendo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arguendo

Postby Arguendo » Mon May 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Just dropped in to say hi. Been in TS and Mobius for a while, but not active on the forum. As Mobius support on this forum are extremely efficient and helpful (username change request fixed in <15min) it was time to drop a sentence or two.

Hope to see you out there, and for those who helped me along when I was a complete newbie in my Cobra, thank you. You know who you are.

W.T.Sherman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: W.T.Sherman

Postby W.T.Sherman » Tue May 03, 2016 3:44 am

Hi. I hail from the Peoples Republic of Connecticut in the US of A and I'm looking forward to being able to play in the "open" without having to look over my shoulder constantly for people in purpose built PvP Ships who do nothing else and have been perfecting every possible method of gaming the game while I've been actually playing it. I think maybe I might find one or two (or 20,000) like minded people here.

I'm very excited about the Missions revamp upcoming as I'm verry much a mission oriented player. I rock a Cobra, an Asp, A Python or an Anaconda, as needed, all combat capable utility ships. I plan on trying out some other builds soon, but for the time being I'm going to reconfigure "Cleopatra's Bane" (or "Cleo" for short- I'll let you all guesss which one of the four she is. :) ) for some exploring in the near future while I wait for The Engineers.

See You in the Black..... W.T.S.
I'm just here for comic relief. (That includes in-game) :D

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Postby thebs » Tue May 03, 2016 3:24 pm

W.T.Sherman wrote:Hi. I hail from the Peoples Republic of Connecticut in the US of A
Hola! Lived there for awhile, Bridgeport, Fairfield, Westport and a few other spots in and out of the Financial Services Industry (FSI).

Totally, blatantly OT ...
► Show Spoiler
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

damienvaldes
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Damien Valdes

Excited about this group!

Postby damienvaldes » Wed May 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Name: Damien Valdes
Why I'm Here: I used to play EVE. Enough said.
Why I love this game: It's the game I've wanted for over... Well, a long time.

See you among the stars.

:)
Never Fly what you can't Rebuy...

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Wed May 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Damien Valdes

Please feel free to add your name to the In game friends list thread, and check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Discord (voice and text chat) servers for supporters of Mobius, as well as our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

ClintGeyle
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ClintGeyle

Postby ClintGeyle » Fri May 06, 2016 10:17 pm

hello fellow commanders,

i joined the group several days ago but hadnt time to post on the forum yet.

realname/age/timezone: martin/40/germany
ingame name: cmdr clintgeyle

why mobius: i like to participate in community goals but as an adult part time gamer there is no way to keep up with Powergamer-Pirates in open play and constantly rebuying...meeh;)

play style: despite mining, which is on the list, im a jack of all trades (and master of none of course) in this game ...i smuggled a littlebit and visited Sgr A* with my ASP, traded a lot and started bounty hunting with my phyton a few weeks ago. Im now on an Traderconda and will participate in the upcoming trading CGs before i will leave the bubble again to go exploring.

see you soon in space.

regards
clintgeyle

PS: feel free to add me ingame, maybe we can wing up for a BH or CGs session from time to time

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat May 07, 2016 8:19 am

Welcome to Mobius, Commander Clintgeyle.

I am working the CG at Gliese 1269 this weekend, for the Fuel Rats. Maybe I'll bump into you there.

I also do quite a bit of BH around Azrael if you want to wing up sometime. I sent you a friend request. ;)

If you are interested in trying a new location and bumping into some other humans, a lot of Mobius commanders hang around our home system of Azrael in Empire space.

Please feel free to add your name to the In game friends list thread, and check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius. We have our own Discord (voice and text chat) servers for supporters of Mobius, as well as our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Scavinger
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Scavinger

Postby Scavinger » Tue May 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi, this is CMDR Scavinger signing on for the first time in the open.

I'm a "dad" player, literally and figuratively. I played a lot of the original in 1984, so I'm an old-timer. And I'm now an actual dad. I live on the East Coast of the US.

All of which means that I've been playing since E:D Beta, but haven't logged enough hours/credits to afford an Anaconda yet. And I haven't played in the Open yet, either. I'm hoping that I can do some drop-in play, and run into other human commanders without worrying about being ganked. This group's reputation seems solid, so I have high hopes.

JahFerris
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jah Ferris

Postby JahFerris » Fri May 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Greetings,

Decided to start flying in ED (starting from scratch) once again after playing it for a few months after release.

Looking to play in a universe populated with other folk: Heard that Mobius server doesn't allow pvp and that's exactly what I'm looking for :)

Hope to see y'all soon somewhere in the vast expanse of space.

(I should add, I'm more an explorer type with the random penchant to take out a bounty if I feel like I have the upper hand...)

Return to “Introductions”