Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Templas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Templas
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Templas » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello Commanders.
My name is José María and I live in the south of Spain, in an area called Murcia. I am commander Templas.
I have being playing this wonderful and amazing game for nearly one year now. I didn't know that if was possible to find somewhere to enjoy and admire the vastness of the galaxy without the risk of being interdicted or the need to shoot others to defend yourself. I love the philosofy of the group.
See you ingame :)

Jeffers2112
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Jasper Randall
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Jeffers2112 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Welcome to the group. If you add yourself to the in game friends list you'll soon find people to meet out there.
My wife and I have holidayed in Murcia, it's a lovely part of the country.

Larco Bratox
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Larco Bratox

Postby Larco Bratox » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:54 am

Hiya fellow CMDR's
My name is CMDR Larco Bratox.
Already have alot of hours in elite and Always in this PvE group coz i just hate being ganked.
That said i like Elite alot already done some exploring and a little of trading but mainly im at RES points.

Gyllenberg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gyllenberg

Postby Gyllenberg » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:10 pm

cmdr Gyllenberg

Looking in to playing more open after a year of flying in a small private group. Prefer PvE over randomly being interdicted and having gameplay smashed by random PvP. The need for PvP can go in circumstances but having limited time to try and build fortune and make your way in the galaxy make open PvP destructive, along with the insurance cost.

So right now im looking to find a spot where me and my friends can start hanging out in a more friendly multiplayer enviroment where meeting other commanders might be encountered.

Templas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Templas

Thank you very much Jeffers2112 :)

Postby Templas » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:19 pm

At the moment we are having a very warm winter. About 25º C during the daylight. We miss the cold weather :)
Talking about the group. Am I right thinking that nobody will interdict me? (I can't believe. It would be so good not to worry when I have my little fortune in the cargo of my Type 7 :))

Sandrroid
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sandrroid

Postby Sandrroid » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Hello cmdrs,

cmdr sandrroid here reporting in from the Netherlands. Got E:D plus Horizons for a couple of months and loving every minute of it. Exploring most of the time with my trustworthy diamondback explorer.

o7

Mirski
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mirski

Postby Mirski » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:37 pm

CMDR Mirski here,

UK based. Playing since 1984 and Beta Backer

Smuggling, Bounty Hunting, and Trading the game
General Skallywag by nature

Looking forwards to not lurking in Solo to avoid the griefers spoiling a truely amazing game

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Mirski

Skallywags are always welcome :D

Please feel free to add your name to the In game friends list thread, and check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Discord (voice and text chat) servers for supporters of Mobius, as well as our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

JazHaz
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: JazHaz

Postby JazHaz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Cmdr JazHaz, aka James Haslam. Alpha, DDF Founder member.

Not got a decent computer at the moment so can't play often. I borrow my son's pc when he's out and the wife's asleep. Trouble is that combo doesn't happen very often. The wife is disabled so needs me to care for her so I don't get much time usually.

Managed to partake in the battles at Exioce this morning, great fun. Would recommend anyone to wing up with other Mobius players and head out that way and fight for the Order of Mobius!
Cmdr JazHaz
aka James Haslam

Founder Pilots Association,

Only flying a Krait Mk.II these days.

Noel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Araxa

Postby Noel » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello :) Commander Araxa here, just joined. Been enjoying this game since November so thought it was about time i stop being unsocial and interacted with other commanders to further enhance my enjoyment of this game. I am a explorer mainly but a reasonable good combat pilot as well, so if i am in the 'bubble' and you want a wingman, look me up and i will offer my services. Hope to see some of you out there soon :)
Commander Araxa, somewhere in the Pleiades

Return to “Introductions”