Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Zantal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zantal
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Zantal » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:42 pm

CMDR Zantal reporting in.

Good day. I joined E:D PVE for pretty much the same reason as it was created. I would like to play this game as a multi-player game without the grief that comes with playing in an open PvP game. I actually like more structured PvP and am looking forward to mixing it up with some of you in Conflict Zones.

I know that I played the original Elite back in the 80's, but don't recall playing any of the games in between. I played Eve of and on for a few years, but got tired of managing spreadsheets in space. I see enough spreadsheets and code at work.

See you out there,

Z

Panzertard
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: John Stoutbeard

Postby Panzertard » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Hello Gents.
Commander John Stoutbeard here. Long time virtual pilot and avid scifi/flight sim fan.
I'm 'only' a beta backer, and been playing since May 2014 with a couple of breaks.

I've known about Mobious since early on. I've always wanted to see if I could find some likeminded people while doing coop & playing the game, but never took the step to joni Mobious until now, since I'm a member of another community which do flightsims & scifi gaming as well.

Looking forwrad to meet you out there. Fly safe.
~S~

Hevy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hevy

Postby Hevy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello everyone.

Like Panzer above me I'm also long time sim pilot and flight/space sim fan. Been in Elite since Gamma and have been thinking to join Mobius for long time until decided to jump in today. Hopefully I'm able to find some good CMDR's here and I just can't wait to fly with all of you.

You can mostly see me in my combat Python doing some bounty hunting around mostly around Empire controlled space.

northstar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: northstar

Postby northstar » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:08 am

hi a just a quick hello to all cmdr northstar here bounty hunter with a hungry vulture to feed .

gaz signing out

l.arbuckle
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: flockton

Postby l.arbuckle » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:10 am

hi flockton boro uk age 54 looking to join wing i play from 6pm till 1030 love elite and boro

Gutenberg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GutenbergPL

Postby Gutenberg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Hello Commanders, great family of Mobius. :)
Gutenberg is onboard. :D

Arbalest9
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Aleste Strahl
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Arbalest9 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Reporting in! :lol:

Early Bird
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Earl B.

Introducing Early Bird

Postby Early Bird » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Hi there,
as a new member to Mobius I like to introduce myself:
I'm from Germany and was already playing Frontier Elite II and Elite Plus a very long time ago.....

In Elite Dangerous I am CMDR Earl B. and I like trading and exploring. Actually I participate at the Community Mission at Bast - Hart Station.

You can communicate with me in English, German and French.

See you in orbit or at a station!

sound-fx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: sound-fx

Postby sound-fx » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Hey CMDR's

Just a quick hello from CMDR: sound-fx. I have been playing in MOBIUS group for a few days now, don't think I have passed by a human yet... but space is big!

I'm just running rares circuit #1 for a few laps: LAVE > ZAONCE

Niccosuave
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Niccosuave

Postby Niccosuave » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:13 pm

CMDR Niccosuave checking in.

I live in the US. Timezone = Mountain Standard Time (-7:00).

I play almost every night for a few hours (usually starting around 9pm my time). I would love to play with other people looking to get into trouble. I love combat most. I am currently fighting for Hudson in the Federation (need that corvette!). If you have similar interests and need a wingman, hit me up! I am happy to help newer players through some of the initial bumps too.

I mainly pilot a Python, so I don't need support or a babysitter (just a few kills away from my Elite combat status). I am a good team player and try my best to support my wingmates. I used to have a crew of 6 other very close friends that would play with me most nights, but it seems they are getting a little distracted with other games lately (damn you DOTA and Witcher3). But, I, for one, play only Elite. It'll stay that way for a loooooong time too. I've been wanting a game like this for many, many years.

Are there any hardcore combat groups out there? I guess I'll be searching the forums for that next... I wouldn't mind starting my own, so, if anyone is interested in joining one with me (during the limited time stated above), just let me know!

Return to “Introductions”