Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Xerxryn
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Xerxryn
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Xerxryn » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:40 am

Hello CMDR Xerxryn here

Played Elite on my ZX spectrum and Frontier on Amiga. Been Playing couple of weeks in open. Thought I would join you guys since I am more a pve player. Currently trading in a Type 6 and building up a Hauler for cheap exploration. See you in the void :)

Emanon
Master
Master
CMDR: Emanon

Postby Emanon » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:34 am

Welcome to all the new and old commanders! Sorry I haven't been on at all (forums or in-game) for the last week as pneumonia has completely kicked my ass this past week. I'm somewhat functioning again so hopefully I'll catch some of you online.
CMDR Emanon

Raika
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shantie

Postby Raika » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 am

Hello all,

name is Evelyn or CMDR Shantie in game. I have been flying around in ED for about a month now and enjoying it a lot next to getting lost in space, but it is fun to travel around systems.
I haven´t played many space sim games, aside from freelancer back in the day, so ED is my first MMO type space sim. Thought I would give this group a try because it seemed friendly.

Hope to see some of you around ^^

Miller
Novice
Novice
CMDR: MillerTheWanderer

Postby Miller » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Raika wrote:Hello all,

name is Evelyn or CMDR Shantie in game. I have been flying around in ED for about a month now and enjoying it a lot next to getting lost in space, but it is fun to travel around systems.
I haven´t played many space sim games, aside from freelancer back in the day, so ED is my first MMO type space sim. Thought I would give this group a try because it seemed friendly.

Hope to see some of you around ^^

exactly the same boat. this is my modern Freelancer :D

Welcome to the group!

Miller
Novice
Novice
CMDR: MillerTheWanderer

Postby Miller » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Xerxryn wrote:Hello CMDR Xerxryn here

Played Elite on my ZX spectrum and Frontier on Amiga. Been Playing couple of weeks in open. Thought I would join you guys since I am more a pve player. Currently trading in a Type 6 and building up a Hauler for cheap exploration. See you in the void :)

See you in the dark Commander o7

Asharru
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Metztli

Postby Asharru » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:11 am

CMDR Metztli here

2 month (or 3 now) noob, but I cut my teeth on Tie Fighter, X-wing, Wing Commander and just about anything with wings and an engine over the last 20-some-odd years(FSX being one of my favorites til now), so I think the attraction to this game is pretty clear. I'm also a long term vet of EVE-null sec alliances, so the concept of some peace and quiet may be obvious to many of you. Generally I am pretty anti-social in MMOs, but then again, most leave the door wide open to ganks and set-ups, something banned by the Mobius social contract, so when I read about you fellas (and gals?) I figured it would be neat to at least have the chance to team up and do some killing (and with the advent of SSS packed with lots of nasties, wings may become a necessity for some missions, some day)

I plan to stick to group play, and am on at all hours of the day and evening (est/edt) for any length of time, so feel free to look me up, even just for a 'hello'

(Oh, and now that it's live, I am a member of the Elite "crew" on GTA V, Asharru1147 on rockstar/steam/others)

ironside31
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Duke Shadowstorm

Postby ironside31 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Greetings

I am Duke Shadowstorm in game. I look forward to chatting/flying with any and all members....

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:06 am

Hi all
CMDR Blazing here. Been reading the forums for a while and decided to sign up as it seems like a friendly and active place.

Live in the South East of England.
Been playing Elite since the Beta, played the original back in the day and got to Elite status, also played elite 2 so was thrilled when it was announced to be coming out for the PC and have been hooked on it .

In game I am lucky to have a very high spec Python and an A spec Asp, The Asp is my go see the universe ship as the near 30ly jump is just awesome for getting about, the Python is my Trading/RES killing machine.

I play a mix of private group or Open and am more than happy to wing up with others . I am around the Cerno/Achansa/Shu roung area so if you are near by then come say hello :)

Ameena
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ameena

Postby Ameena » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Cool, welcome to Mobius - we live in the same part of the world. I'm about 30-ish miles from London, in Kent :).

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Hey Ameena, about the same as me, Medway towns for me. Seems like a nice little place here, been reading through the forums, some good stuff on here.

Return to “Introductions”