Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
krysztov
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Krysztov
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby krysztov » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:29 am

Howdy folks, CMDR Krysztov here, I have a six-year-old and very little time to play, so I can't exactly be losing hours of progress to gankers. But I still wanted to be able to play with other CMDRs from time to time and heard good things about this group on the internet. Glad to finally be here

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:12 am

Welcome all !

I'm mostly away at the moment also due to RL duties, but I plan to soon take the FC from the Bubble back towards home in Colonia via the expedition way ;)
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Garrockas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Garrockas

Postby Garrockas » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:18 pm

Now in my many, many - MANY years on forums, I know nobody really cares about intros. Perhaps the admin, but the intros probably still bore them to tears, but here goes mine:

I donated to the Kickstarter - received my HOTAS before I got the game. Something I was hoping would happen at the same time.

Anyway - I've been playing forever, mostly non-combat roles. Currently out in the black trying to find aliens, and it would be nice to have a fleet carrier. I've got all the ships, so why not?

I play a lot. I've only been out of solo for a few hours or less. Every time, I get ganked. This group looks like exactly what I've been dreaming of. I would love to bump into a commander out in the darkness of deep space and not have to worry about being killed.

Anyway, retired guy who plays a lot. Probably too much, but it's such a perfect game to play while watching a movie.

o7

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:12 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Garrockas
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!
Mostly, I'm residing in Colonia, and I was about to return when the war started... I'm more of an explorer than thargoid hunter so we'll see what comes... My goal was to take my fleet carrier to Colonia and do a lot of sightseeing along the way, but I'll check out if my help in the bubble can be of any meaning ;)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

lovanya
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LOVANYA

Postby lovanya » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:10 am

Greetings Commander,
CMDR Lovanya here reporting for duty

Bought this game long time ago, but haven't been playing for long time and reset my game recently.

Main reason why i choose to play in closed PvE only server is because i'm a casual ED-Odyssey player. I don't like to get ganked on open server, and i hate confrontation with another player. just wanting to play in peace, and kill some NPC if i have chance too. Also i'm looking forward to meet other space faring enthusiast in this game.

I'm a bit shy, but i don't mind for in game interaction, my english is not that great but i will try my best to engage on conversation, because sometimes, space, could be a bit lonely.

At this point i'm residing in Avan System, flying my Alliance Chieftain, sometimes goes on lawless settlement raid, and scavenging. Other time mainly mining near the Bhotho and Frey system. Might try for trading also as i own Type 9.

If anyone wanted to goes on mining or trading, or raiding some unlawful NPC ship and settlement together, i'm open. Lets have fun, learn and hope not dying in the progress together.

ps: my game hard crash sometimes could 2 or 3 times on a long game session, so i hope this could be reminder that sometimes i could suddenly disappear when we talking or in a mission.

CMDR Lovanya signing out

GreySix
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GREY-SIX

Postby GreySix » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:22 pm

Greetings, everyone. Glad to be aboard!
“The one thing you can’t take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. The last of one’s freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given circumstance.”
― Viktor E. Frankl

Grim_Archon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Grim Archon

Postby Grim_Archon » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:53 pm

Hi All,

I'm based in Cambridge UK. I'm returning to the bubble after 4yrs of cold storage in interstellar space. A lot is the same but a lot has changed, PvP is still not great and the grind is still there for upgrades! I've a lot to catch up on and remember, I've only just remembered what a shield cell is for!

Its great to find a big PvE group. I like co-op but not great at it yet, that sort of gaming is still new to me. I'm a casual player, mainly combat and transport. I hated the grind to level up my kit but did it anyway.

In real life I'm a product architect and on some clear moonless nights I do Astrophotography.

See you out there,
CMDR Grim Archon

FTMHF5ZB3YMTWA4HWABT
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: FTMHF5ZB3YMTWA4HWABT

Postby FTMHF5ZB3YMTWA4HWABT » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:09 pm

Good morning everyone.

I am CMDR FTMHF5ZB3YMTWA4HWABT, thank you for welcoming me into the community.

I'm a casual player (I also play other games), mostly in solo mode, but nevertheless I have over two thousand hours of gaming time and a few hundred thousand light years on my shoulders.

I have a fleet carrier, open to all players with all services active and no commission (0% fee).

If you need help finding materials, especially odyssey data/goods or whatever... just ask, I'll see what can be done.

I don't want to bore you any further, I wish everyone fun and take my leave.

BuzzGoodyear1974
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BUZZ GOODYEAR

Postby BuzzGoodyear1974 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:28 pm

Hello everyone who reads this, I am Pete who lives in Barnham in West Sussex. I have played various games online with communities WOW, Fallout 4, Elderscrolls Online, to name but a few, I tend to solo mostly but enjoyed my time PVE running raids , dungeons etc. Have been recommended this by a friend and have been researching game as was told its not a dive right in game. I am in the process of going through the tutorials, watching a few videos online, and trying to pick up as many hints and tips as possible. I have the expansion pack and cant wait to get into this as am a massive sci fi nut, although I play other games I feel this will be more of a project, so here for the long term. I look forward to meeting people and I will be an explorer, trader to begin with. I plan to spend the next couple of weeks getting used to controls and flying Mechanics once i feel comfortable with the basics I hope to see you in game. My character in game is Buzz Goodyear so feel free to friend me.

May the force take you to where no man has gone before, to infinity and beyond.

Jord Varelse
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jord Varelse

Postby Jord Varelse » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:13 am

Greetings commanders,

I am CMDR Jord Varelse.

A veteran of E:Frontier I've played E:D in 2017, trading until I could afford a nice Diamond Back Explorer. Right as I was about to start the Big Expedition, I've hit a combined wall of real life circumstances and lack of goals.

Now I am back, with the goal to see the galaxy and take some nice pictures.

Return to “Introductions”