Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Liam Fulcher
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: B1RD_5OLD13R
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Liam Fulcher » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:56 am

o7 cmdrs I'm new to all this never experienced anything like this, I'm Liam very chill I got anaconda I do like combat (bounty hunts) willin to do anythin sadly I don't have any cool engineering stuff my combat Rankin is expert, been playin for 5 weeks, lookin for friends to play with

Sent from my WP5 using Tapatalk

wumpacup
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Heehoe
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby wumpacup » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:32 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Alex (CMDR name Heehoe) in the US. I'm a lifelong gamer but never got into a game like ED. Decided to take the plunge after hearing so many good things about the exploration and community. Went full-in w HOTAS and VR last week and hoo boy that's the stuff! Wanted to join Mobius as I love exploring and cooperation, not interested in PvP. Maybe I'll just be a space-taxi, who knows? Hope to run into other CMDRs. Hopefully I've installed my "La Cucaracha" horn by then.

Wiseman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wise_Fluffy
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Wiseman » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Good Evening,

Irl Name: “Tommy”

In game name: Commander Wise Fluffy

I fly only on Xbox One Console. I always enjoy
Flying since the Wing Commander series.
I thought now would be a good time to clear the
Dust off the Sidewinder, and go explore the galaxy
When I’m not busy working irl.
I prefer PvE over PvP due to anxiety issues.
( auto dock /launch takes a lot off my stress)

My goal is to eventually (hopefully this time) fly a Federal Corvette ( or similar) and do some sightseeing.

blackhawk53d
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Blackhawk53d

Postby blackhawk53d » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:43 pm

Hi my name is Eric i honestly choose PVE over PVP because i saw now point in it. i mostly just want to help new people play the game we all love

Tichro
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tichro

Postby Tichro » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:39 am

Hi everyone,
My name in game is Tichro, in 'real life' Tim and live in the UK.
I first played Elite way back in the day when it was on the Amiga and loved it.
Have been playing the latest incarnation for a couple of months now and love it even more, mainly doing bounty hunting, bit of mine and a bit of trading, haven't ventured out exploring though,,, yet ;)
I only play in Solo mode because I know that there are going to be some people out there in Open play who are there purely to spoil other peoples experience.
I stumbled across this group out in the wilds of the internet and it made me interested, playing with actual humans who were not going to try and spoil things would be nice.
I've completed everything I need to do to join in and look forward to seeing you out in the black.
o7

RocketRacoon729
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: RocketRacoon729

Postby RocketRacoon729 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:55 am

o7 CMDRS. I like this game too much... but only have an hour here or there to play, so running into someone spoiling for a fight is a waste of that time. Happy to discover this PVE group! Still a multi-role commander and flit from thing to thing. Happy to help out with pretty much anything (just not mining). See you in the black!

yadda_vh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Yadda VH

Postby yadda_vh » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:13 pm

Hiya all,

CMDR Yadda VH here, been around for a while on Elite Dangerous, but haven't done much recently. Just picking things up again, exploring, enjoying deep space. Making my way back from the edge of the galaxy for a first visit to Colonia.

Finding Solo play a bit boring and hoping to bump into like minded PVE commanders on this server. But probably be a while before I back in more inhabited space!

o7
yadda

Sutsar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sutsar

Postby Sutsar » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:20 am

Ok, I will say hello. Cmdr name is Sutsar. The second time I logged into mobius group I was doing Imperial rank grinding and sat on a medium pad trying to choose a mission and another player complained that I was blocking the pad and he/she couldn't turn in his missions. So I play mostly solo.

Anyway, been playing now since Nov. 2020. I am currently looking into how to wing up to turn in wing mining missions.

Suts

Vekuyo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vekuyo

Postby Vekuyo » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:27 pm

CMDR Vekuyo here.

Only flown for a couple months now, bumming around with a loose idea of what to do. A lot of just figuring things out solo building up ships for all the various trades, but occasionally hop into open in an expendable ship in hope of some sort of human contact but as im not combat focused interactions have been… less than stellar. Id heard the name Mobius mentioned a time or two but I assumed it was just some large squadron. Quite excited at the prospect of seeing fellow commanders that don't deploy hardpoints as a greeting.

Fly well, may your trade routes be short, and limpets never run out. And should I make your ranks, give me a wave in the station some time. o7

Duke of Leamington
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Duke of Leamington

Postby Duke of Leamington » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:10 pm

o7 Cmdr Duke of Leamington,

Thank you for having me. With over 1000h on PC and about 500h on console, I’m very relaxed RP player. Having reset my account multiple times I always enjoyed beginning the most, when money for fuel are an issue and 7ly jump range gives you the right sense of home.

Atm searching for relaxed RP squadron around bubble. My current aim is to unlock guardian gauss in Mbooni (while my home really is imperial NUT).

See you in the void

Return to “Introductions”