Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
SCiARA
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SCiARA
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby SCiARA » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:47 pm

Hello all, CMDR SCiARA here on the xbox
Started during the GPP days, had a good crack at it doing trade runs and moving slaves around, kinda run out of time/got a bit bored
Seen the upcoming Odyssey update and am very eager to get back for it, I have some basic (older) knowledge but a lot of time has passed
I was lucky when I returned a few months back as tritium was going for 45k+ profit a ton

Since coming back got Felicity Farseer's g5 FSD while doing a couple of runs out to stock up on g4 raw mats, now on the Robigo run

maybe i'll bump into some of you out in the black

fly safe o7
Last edited by SCiARA on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PseudoShooter
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PSEUDOSHOOTER

Postby PseudoShooter » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:49 pm

Welcome buddy!

SCiARA
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SCiARA

Postby SCiARA » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:54 pm

PseudoShooter wrote:Welcome buddy!

Hello! good to already see a friendly face

face_hits_ground
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cyrus Ward
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby face_hits_ground » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:42 am

Howdy gang,

Cmdr Cyrus Ward signing on to channel. Been in the air for around a year. Proud space trucker usually found hauling cargo out of Eravate. Saw the community mentioned in a few posts and it sparked my interest. After a bit of lurking on the boards, I decided I liked the idea of what goes on here. I've dabbled in PvP before and found it not my cup of tea. The hair raising of an unexpected interdiction got old enough to drive me out of Open but the need to be around other human beings put me here and applying. Absolutely thrilled to get cleared for flight in the server and very excited to meet some cool folks tripping the void. I'm usually up for some radio-based nonsense and am happy to accept friend requests. Hit me up if you get bored out in the dark and want to chit chat.

Shadow_Foreign
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shadow_Foreign

Postby Shadow_Foreign » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Hello, my name is Adam.

CMDR name is Shadow_Foreign.

I'm looking to join a PVE community and talk about the game and anything else that comes up, life or game. I'm 20 years old, work an overnight job and dont get to play much but when I do I enjoy every second of it. Fairly new to the game but even talking to friends about it gets me excited to play it more and more! So I figured I'd try to join a group who's already into the game as much as I already am!

blizzard36
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: blizzard36

Postby blizzard36 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 pm

Hello everyone, CMDR BLIZZARD36 checking in!

My friends and I have our own group and primarily play PvE or exploration, but with Community events moving again we want to take part in a larger community. Everyone on Reddit recommends here, so I'm the first one stepping over to see what it's like.

rsjpeckham
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Peckham

Postby rsjpeckham » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:52 pm

o7

CMDR Peckham here, hoping my application goes thru and I can finally escape Solo for the first time since purchasing the game many years ago. Who knows how much I've been missing out playing alongside other commanders!

Gusa105
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: X30 Gusa

Postby Gusa105 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:32 am

Hi together,

my name ist Andi, playing on Xbox longer times, EDDE since about 2 weeks.
CMDR is X30 Gusa, in the moment i`m trading around LTT 7138 in my ne Cobra MKIII.

Nice to meet the community here.

Volesus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Volesus

Postby Volesus » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Greetings and o7 from Commander Volesus!
Been playing ED for about three months, and part of Mobius for about a month now and figured I'd drop by and say hello. I'm on PC, Empire aligned and working for the Emperor. I do a little bit of everything in way of activities, and have been focusing on combat more recently. I chose PvE over open due to not wanting to constantly watch my back 24/7 while playing, and I've discovered to be effective in PvP, you have to really tune your ship for just that.
I don't think I've run into too many of you out in the black yet, but I'm looking forward to it! I'd love to meet new people, and wing up for things, especially combat, and wouldn't mind joining an Empire/Independent squadron based in Mobius. I also tend to stay in character while playing. Feel free to drop me a message here or on Inara. See you out in the black Commanders!

Wim de Rooij
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kom Wederom

Postby Wim de Rooij » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Hello everyone.

Here my name is commander "Kom Wederom". I live in the Netherlands.

I am new to this game. I bought a new ship yesterday and now I am not allowed to return to my "home base". Searched the internet for the solution that was not available. There is no remedy for "Request Pilots Federation District Permit". But while searching I did find a reference to this site. Since I don't want to fight I'm glad I can join you.

I want to start mining asteroids now. I am curious how that will go.

Best regards and see you soon.

Kom Wederom

P.S. I am very bad with my English and this text was created through google translate.

P.P.S. Zijn er hier meer Nederlandssprekenden die moeite hebben met het Engels?

Return to “Introductions”