Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Hitman756de
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hitman756de
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Hitman756de » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi,
my name is Georg. I'm 56 years old and am living in Germany. I'm playing on a PS4 and bought ED maybe 3 weeks ago. I love the idea of this game or should I say simulation? I think, it's great, that there is no specific goal predefined, but you can make your choices, can trade, go mining, have your fights and more. I came here, because I want to peacefully explore all the possibilities ED offers, without being killed every 10 minutes. So I hope, I'll be added on PS4, soon.
Have great time everybody and fly safe, commanders.
Cheers
Georg
:!: We need all the money for spare parts so we don't have any to spent on a signature. :!:

Juleshart19668
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DrClackervalve
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Juleshart19668 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi 50 yrs young male, poop at pvp
Currently following DW2 at WP 4

In game Drclackervalve
Name Jules

Urbanelattice84
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Urbanelattice84

Postby Urbanelattice84 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Hi, I am Ron....in the game I am Urbanelattice84 on Xbox one. I am trying to join a group so I can play in open with getting annihilated. I play occasionally and not very good with the workings of how to work xbox in open mode I am from the US

Erratic Spawn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ROGUEPAWN399

Postby Erratic Spawn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:28 am

Hi there,

I am Heiner, 61 years old, male, from Germany. I started playing the game about two weeks ago. The news about DW2 triggered me to finally get the game that seems to be made for me (although I won't be able to catch up with DW2). However I did not want to do Open until I got the grips on the base mechanics (besides I am not really into PvP). Therefore played Solo only until I found out about Mobius (by sheer accident during a Youtube video). I have joined since and should receive my acceptation for the Private Group hopefully soon.

In any case I am enjoying the game tremendously as I slowly progress and go through all the noob mistakes (like running out of fuel 563m away from the landing pad ;-)

See you around.
Cheers, Heiner
In-game: RoguePawn399

AXTHARTUS
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Axthartus
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Hi to all, Axthartus

Postby AXTHARTUS » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi to all,
Glad to be back I was or still am in the Mobius original group years ago but now I reinstalled the game and have seen that there is a new group for Eurasia only so I registered and now I am waiting for my in game adding.

Looking forward to start playing in the Mobius Eurasia group.

Cheers
CMDR Axthartus

MikelGTC
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MikelGTC81

Postby MikelGTC » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi there!

My name is Michal or Michael if you prefer English version, I live in Poland, already hit 38 a couple of days ago and got 3 kids that hopefully will share my gaming/tech enthusiasm one day they grow up a little. Playing ED since mid of December last year, actually was very interested in Elite the moment I've heard the PS4 version will be out, but was holding back the purchase as much as possible, knowing how much of a sucker I am for such games :) Played a bit of Frontier FE back in the old days, many hours in Wing Commander series, Privateer and X-wing games, before ED been playing a lot of X3 Albion Prelude. Anyway here I am, currently working my ranks in Solo, but decided to try some "middle grounds" before maybe eventually moving into Open play. Feel free to send me a friend request but just have in mind my play hours can vary greatly due to my real-life obligations, you know.

Fly Safe Commanders!

PaulR
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shimano99

Postby PaulR » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:15 pm

Hi
My name is Paul and I am from the UK. I have dabbled with Elite since it first came out way back but never got to grips with it. I have now got ED on xbox and I am starting to understand it a little better now with the help of you tube. I played solo for a couple of weeks and then thought I would give open a try, what a mistake that turned out to be, my first trip out of the station I got ganked by a couple of peeps who thought it was fun to destroy my ship even though I had no cargo or anything else worthwhile taking. Then I heard about Mobius so signed up. I am 60 years of age but still 28 in my head, although my body likes to remind me that I am not on occasion.
I have sent a friend request on xbox and am waiting for an invite, not sure I have done it correctly so if someone could let me know when you get chance that would be great.
Looking forward to bumping into to some of you (not literally) out there.
My cmdr name is Shimano99

Poot Entate
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Poot Entate

Postby Poot Entate » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Hey all.

Brand new to Elite. I've been looking at it for quite a while, but never thought I'd care for it due to all I've read about griefing, etc. When I learned about Mobius I decided to give it a go. I got my space legs in solo and a few credits and am eager to see and do all there is to do and see!

Cheers!
Poot

vargelton
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: vargon the bowman

Postby vargelton » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Hi
My name is martin I am 43 and from the uk. I have played elite since it first came out on the old bbc model b and have recently come back to elite dangerous after being constantly shot up by players hell bent on the so called greifing aspect, I heard about mobius and signed up with great enthusiasm so here I am:). Looking forward to meeting you out there in the deep black my base is at 70 virginis so if you ever pop in I will even stick the kettle on:).
my commander name is vargon the bowman fly safe and happy gaming one and all.

Noodles4Pasta
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Noodle-Impasta

Postby Noodles4Pasta » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:42 am

Greetings!

My in game name is Noodle-Impasta and I am the PR/HR admin for the Hull Seals.

I signed up so I could provide repairs to those on DW2 in these groups.

I'm the crazy commander that started in this game 2 weeks before DW2 launched, and in that time went from a sidewinder to a engineered phantom... in open, doing a pacifist only play. no killing even of NPCs.

Return to “Introductions”