Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
5hr3dd3r
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 5hr3dd3r
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMD 5hr3dd3r - Looking to Shred.

Postby 5hr3dd3r » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:21 am

Hey Guys,

Just joined to look for others to do combat related stuff with (including combat zones), have an engineered fed corvette with 2 C4 Fixed Beam Laser and 2 c1 Fixed Pulse for long range, rest of slots dedicated to gimbaled multi-cannon. If anyone else wants to play, add me on Discord: Drewman01586 #1044. Look forward to not being alone!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby GreenViper » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:30 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander 5hr3dd3r

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

YokerBloke
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: YokerBloke

Postby YokerBloke » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:42 am

Hi,
CMDR YokerBloke signing in from Glasgow, Scotland.

Tyranoc
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: T13 Raptor
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Tyranoc » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Hello everyone, I’m fairly new to game and want to try everything in elite eventually. Currently deep space exploring and unlocking my first engineers.

Look forward to seeing you all around.

CMDR Freeeky Chiiild
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Freeeky Chiiild
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby CMDR Freeeky Chiiild » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello CMDR's Ive been playing for a while, just letting you know im here on xbox. hit me up any time! if you need help with anything im here! im around NGURII making money, materials, i do go all over! Feel free to add me to your friends list Xbox one tag is " Freeeky Chiiild". im not a child but a kid at heart ...lol
Last edited by CMDR Freeeky Chiiild on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sisilam
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sisialm

Postby Sisilam » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Good evening commanders!

I recently started Elite Dangerous after somehow sensing this name to be quite familiar with an old game we played back in the days on Atari ST and hearing quite a bit of cross-reference from No Man's Sky I had to check it out. So I got hooked up with the game, especially going Exploration or learning the ropes of flying without flight assist. Playing solo is quite Ok but sometimes one would wish to have the possibility of joining a wing, e.g. to take out a NPC pirate that is too hard to knock out alone. So I took a look around and the name Mobius popped up here and there.

This I just applied to join the Mobius Eurasia group and my in-game name is Commander Sisilam.

Looking forward to eventually see one of you in game!
Cheers, may you always have enough fuel, fly without interdictions and fly dangerous, o7

Stenz28
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stenz28

Postby Stenz28 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi,
I've been thinking of getting this game for a while, but the PVP-type game has never been for me. Skyrim; Fallout 3, NV, 4; Hellgate: London are my kind of game. Plus I'm getting up there and my quick twitch reflexes are gone! :) So when I saw this giant PVE group and the price dropped I picked it up.

I play VR with a Samsung Odyssey HMD.

I play as Stenz28, a nick I've been using for 25+ years or so.

I work as a mechanic for a local transit, handling all the HVAC. I'm retired from the Army after 20 years and two deployments.

I'm still trying to get my HOTAS set up correctly, and getting teamspeak going as well.

Currently I'm just off Asellus Primus looking around and getting the feel. Someplace one jump away... like LH86 something? Haha

See you flying.

Stenz28
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stenz28

Postby Stenz28 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:21 am

Hi all!

Just picked up ED after learning that I didn't have to fly PVP or alone because of this PVE group. I'm a little old, and have had far too many real rounds fired at me to enjoy PVP. Oh, and the sale was nice too!

So, 20 years Army, 80% disabled but still work full time as an HVAC bus tech.

Love VR and ED is beautiful in VR. Also enjoy Skyrim; Fallout; and Il2 Sturmovik in VR.

Lurking around Arellius trying to get my HOTAS working properly and flying, docking, etc.

Got killed already. Checking a UI signal. First " you are under attack." Then " shields down" then " eject, eject, eject!" Followed by you were killed by Samuel sombody and back to base. Fun!

See you around!

Cmdr Stenz28

Eldrad
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Eldrad XVI
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

hi commanders

Postby Eldrad » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:53 am

im commander Eldrad XVI and im looking for pve group because im tired of guys they always try to kill me just for fun .... im not a pvp player by nature. i prefer coop in my opinion. im from Canada i speak french and english. and just ask myself to how can i join you on private server to do bounty hunting, CZ, farming rare material, exploration etc...thank you

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Re: hi commanders

Postby Saberius » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:01 am

Eldrad wrote:im commander Eldrad XVI and im looking for pve group because im tired of guys they always try to kill me just for fun .... im not a pvp player by nature. i prefer coop in my opinion. im from Canada i speak french and english. and just ask myself to how can i join you on private server to do bounty hunting, CZ, farming rare material, exploration etc...thank you

If you clicked on the link up top for the JOIN page, you can follow the steps to join a private group.
We do not have "servers" we're not that fancy. Sheesh. ;)

Return to “Introductions”