Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Morkiloup
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Morkiloup
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Morkiloup » Tue May 22, 2018 6:14 pm

CMDR Morkiloup, same on XBOX.
For short, i'm introverted, played Elite for about half a year. Decided to join Mobius Elite PVE because i don't like PVP and i wanted to try Multiplayer, without the risk of loosing everything.
Had to start again from scratch. Kinda know how to fight (poor skills against NPCS), but i did 65% trading. Still don't know if i want to do Exploration or Trade.

Feel free to add me on XBOX, as my social skills are... without swearing, very low. Going to Watchmaking school in maybe 2 years.

Cosmoneer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CosmoneerOne

Postby Cosmoneer » Wed May 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi All,

I go by Cosmoneer in the forum, CMDR CosmoneerOne on Xbox.

I like to play large, open games (Skyrim/FallOut) and finally purchased Elite Dangerous. I like playing on the console due to the large TV screen and the simplicity of the controller. I've only just started playing Elite and while I can hold my own in a 1 on 1 battle with a matched NPC attacker, being out shipped really stinks.

As for how I like to play, I am really looking forward to getting out to the edges of the explored regions and exploring even more. From what I can see in the short amount of time I've looked at this forum, several of you REALLY like to explore! And when I say explore, I want to explore all the objects in an unknown system... I'm not really interested in how many objects I get the "disco by" tag on, but just for the thrill of knowing I am the first to actually set eyes on a system. From what I gather, I am about 20K Ly from the unexplored boundary since starting the game, so I look forward to jumping to the uncharted boundaries!

Feel free to send me a friend request on Xbox. I'm a seasoned adult (40 something) with a real job and real life commitments, but I am enjoying playing during twilight hours, especially since playing E:D in the dark adds to the realism.

-Cosmoneer

Levy Wilson
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Levy Wilson
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Levy Wilson » Wed May 23, 2018 4:20 pm

CMDR Levy Wilson here. o7 Currently en route to the North America Nebula after visiting the Veil West nebula. Sent out the camera drone for some neat photographs against the plane of the galaxy. http://i.imgs.fyi/img/3d5h.jpg http://i.imgs.fyi/img/3d5i.jpg

69 jumps to the North America Nebula to go, flying in economical to get all that juicy exploration data. Fly safe CMDRs!

HCoreMike
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HCoreMike
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby HCoreMike » Thu May 24, 2018 6:42 am

Hello everyone, I am HCoreMike. My friend request hasn't been accepted yet for the Playstation community, but either way I thought I would say hello. I recently picked up Elite Dangerous because I saw Yahtzee's review of it. I use to play EvE Online for a while, every now and then, but it never could scratch my itch when it came to flying a ship. It was too... constricted. So, when I saw his review of Elite Dangerous coupled with different trailers and videos, I decided to give this game a try. I am having so much fun so far! I love it. I absolutely suck at flying a ship, but it's still a lot of fun to control everything. I am still really new to the game, but I thought I would send my handshake to the community and say what's up.

W17DCARD
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: W17DCARD

Postby W17DCARD » Fri May 25, 2018 3:25 pm

Greetings Commanders,

My ingame and account name is W17DCARD (on XBOX ONE)

I've played MMORPG for quite some time and normally take PvP as a way of life in that environment. Most of the games I've played have some sort of mechanic that effectively limits PvP to similar class/abilities. This is a great game but that doesn't seem to apply as much. I've been playing this for about a month and I LOVE the effort that has been shown to this game. I'm hoping to meet enough folks to take part in Wing assignments.

Also.. getting a bit up there in age and that coupled w/ the HOTAS learning curve puts me at a disadvantage in a dogfight :cry: .

Currently flying:
Python (AVAELLA VII / AE-7)
Keelback (WHISKEY XVII / W17)

Haxzer334
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Haxzer334

Postby Haxzer334 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi, my game name is Haxzer334. I just signed up with Mobius PvE north American group and factions. I'm a long time sci-fi game fan going back to the pre-cu SWG days and even before with games like Tachyon: The Fringe and Mechwarrior Vengence. I also played Eve Online a number of years and managed a couple small corporations there and play a variety of other non-sci-fi games as well.

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Membership

Postby tinnitus » Sat May 26, 2018 5:57 am

Thanks Mobius for authorizing my membership, good to be back. 40,000 Plus members WOW

Regards,
john
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Astvar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Astvar

Postby Astvar » Sat May 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Greetings Command,

Pilot; Astvar reporting in. I've only recently joined the ranks of the pilots federation but am well versed in aerial combat. I'm rank certified for a PC core and registered with Mobius North America, submitted for Factions as well. Thanks for considering me to the ranks.

Cmdr Euromir
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Euromir

Postby Cmdr Euromir » Sun May 27, 2018 10:11 am

Hi

New player, only about 8 hrs in (and 1/3 of those just playing with menus etc!) but hooked already. Joining as i want to enjoy a MMO world without the hassle of becoming someone's bait, especially as a newbie.

45yo Male, Electrical Engineer but off the tools and now teaching the next generation in a College.
Live in Kent, UK (the garden of england)

/waves

Chubb
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Chubbb

Postby Chubb » Sun May 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Hi, CMDR Chubbb from the UK here. Used to play Elite on the Spectrum (Why Lens Lock?) and Amiga. Been playing Elite Dangerous again since I found it on Steam.

Looking forward to being able to play with other players but without the risk of being destroyed for someone elses enjoyment.

Return to “Introductions”