Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
EpyonComet
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EpyonComet
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby EpyonComet » Sat May 12, 2018 4:52 am

Hey there, just applied to join the server. I play on PC with the same username as here. I mostly do combat missions, though I've recently been branching out into Kamuy->Mebd transport for money, and other combat activities Power Play (hunting Alliance Bureaucrats for Zac) and conflict zones. After putting in 170 hours of casual play, I just got my first FDL today, and am slowly getting used to it.

I've only ever played in solo/private group, but I've read good things about this group on the Steam forums, so I thought I'd check it out. Hopefully I can have some memorable interactions, and if not, the whole point is that there's nothing to lose, right?

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some of you around!

Harlon Nayl 101
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Harlon Nayl 101
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Harlon Nayl 101 » Sat May 12, 2018 3:59 pm

Hello there fellow CMDRs

I posted a topic before seeing this so hopefully they will burn that.....

GT: Harlon Nayl 101
Platform: Xbox1
Play style: what ever goes at the time... killing pirates to exploring the black to roaming the desert planes of planet's undiscovered.

I have been playing tgis for 2 years only solidly for the past 6 months since convincing my brother to get into it.

Fully support Colonia and need more to do so really want to get into the action with Mobius in the region to fo some good and hopefully kill.some pirates.

I don't want to got back to the bubble just yet as my eyes will explode if I see the 523 jumps I have to do again any time soon. So looking to expand and discover the Colonia region in the name of Mobius.

Why support Mobius? Because they support the galactic community.

See you out there CMDRs

Btw also on Inara.
A mind without purpose will walk in dark places

Albie89
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Albe89

Postby Albie89 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi all!

I'm currently on around 25hrs of ED!
Love it, I have been on Solo for a bit but now ready to join the big world!

RN Albie
From Jersey Channel Islands!

Any tips are welcome! Thanks!

CelticSpartan01
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: James Bradley

Postby CelticSpartan01 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello,

My name is James, the tag "CelticSpartan01" started as a half joking call sign on original Xbox and stuck.
I've been playing Elite for a little over a year, most of this was spent on Xbox One until I was given a gaming computer by a friend who'd just
upgraded to a better computer.
Currently in an Asp Explorer and am primarily a trader.
Though I did do quite a bit of combat on Xbox, i'm not in a big rush to fight this time as I am wanting to trade, explore and mine, as well as other things.

I'm into PvE more so than PvP because i've learned my lessons from games like Ark and 7 days to die.
Though i'm not against PvP, just, I try to avoid it if possible.

I'm about to be 35, live in Alabama, U.S. and my job is head of security at an auto plant.

Great to be here and nice to meet everyone.

Mullock
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mullock
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Mullock » Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi there, Mullock here and in Game, Chris (known as Victor, IRL) started on ED after some friends of mine online started posting pics of their ships, the suns, and SRV's on planet surfaces, love a space sim. Joined here as the other day I tried multicrew joined a random and he was super friendly and I made a load of credits doing it. He is part of this group so I followed along and here I am!. Work in a lab and am a scientist just turned 30 irl so thats me :D. Ive always liked PvE over PvP as I like community goals, exploring, etc.

ehf111
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ezar Occam

Postby ehf111 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:10 am

Hello, I'm a 60 year old retired mechanical engineer living on the east coast of the US just outside Boston. Been playing ED for a long time, I was a beta backer. Started playing ED while still working (was global director of marketing for a heavy industrial manufacturer). My job required extensive global travel which put my limited leisure time at a real premium. While I have nothing against PVP the sad reality is not everyone plays in the intended spirit of the game. Since my time was so limited I did not want to waste a minute battling those of such low moral fiber and spent all my time in solo. While solo is great there is obviously much more to experience in an open situation ... which is why when I stumbled across Mobius it was the perfect answer.

I enjoy every aspect of the game, mostly exploration. I also enjoy working with like minded people ... so I'm really looking forward to community interaction. Super glad to be here.

DustiestWings54
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DustiestWings54
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby DustiestWings54 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:59 am

Helllo fellow commanders, DustiestWings54 reporting for duty!

I'm a 22 years old guy that likes to have fun with videogames when he can, especially when I can do it with new friends.
I joined ED today after a few days where I looked up as much as I could, and finally bought it on Xbox. I'm one that usually enjoys everything the game has to offer, but I like having some relaxing fun with everyone I play with. I hope I will be able to join you all, traveling between the stars.

See you all out there.

JSPECTRE
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: JSPECTRE

Postby JSPECTRE » Sat May 19, 2018 11:45 pm

Hello all,

JSPECTRE in both forum and ingame.

I chose to join up due to the joy I feel knowing that I am garbage at PVP, but semi good at PVE and decided to find a place that offered a strictly PVE situation. I've gotten to talk to a few people and see a few posts and can already tell this will be interesting. (In a good way, of course). Hopefully I don't end up running out of fuel in the middle of a jump. Or end up running into another ship. Or another station. Again.

khanz1
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: K, Ironsbane

Postby khanz1 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello all!!
I am khanz1 in the forum and K. Ironsbane in game.

I am new to Elite and look forward to enjoying the game and this group.
I played Eve Online and didn't enjoy it as I was constantly being killed before I could even get use to the game. Joined a group and it was attacked by even larger groups....not fun. I want to do PVE and maybe some PVP as I get better at the game and when it is of my choosing.

es82mod
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Don1r

Postby es82mod » Mon May 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi

Bald and bearded northling here.
Cmdr Don1r ingame and Einar in real life.

Im from norway and 36 years old.
Just started playing Elite again, but this time on the PC (xbox earlier, beta)
So you can say that im totally green on the game hehe

I like PvE over PvP because im more of a chilled gamer.

Return to “Introductions”