CMDR robert macmillan

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
richter_h
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: robert macmillan
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR robert macmillan

Postby richter_h » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:40 pm

Greetings,

Here's a returning player who've just picked up the game again right before update 14 dropped. Previously a courier/trucker turned explorer in pre-engineered DBX, recently I'm more active in PvE hazres and AX activities.

While I don't mind playing in open, nowadays I'm looking for a PvE-focused community especially AX. Had outfitted my Krait for "gardening with gauss cannon" job and saw action in an attempt to secure HIP 23176 for at least a week. Other than that, I'm pleased to be part of a big community and restart my journey among the stars.

Anyway, thanks for having me!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR robert macmillan

Postby GreenViper » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:32 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander robert macmillan
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!
You're a bit in the same situation as I am, returning and noticing the war started... I'm more of an explorer than thargoid hunter so we'll see what comes... I was about to leave the bubble for Colonia with my fleet carrier but I'll check out if my help in the bubble can be of any meaning ;)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

richter_h
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: robert macmillan

Postby richter_h » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:01 am

GreenViper wrote:Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander robert macmillan
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!
You're a bit in the same situation as I am, returning and noticing the war started... I'm more of an explorer than thargoid hunter so we'll see what comes... I was about to leave the bubble for Colonia with my fleet carrier but I'll check out if my help in the bubble can be of any meaning ;)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

I was tempted to reach Colonia years ago in my DBX but IRL stuff happened. Perhaps I'll do the journey eventually, although it depends on the future contents.

Thanks for your warm welcome, and hope we'll meet each other one day.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:40 am

You're welcome.
I arrived in Colonia after my trip to Beagle Point a few years back, and I kinda got stuck there... was quite nice doing stuff for the faction there.
So I got back to the bubble to pick up on some tritium and IRL got me out of the game... now I'm mostly running pass rescue missions for the moment... we'll see if it helps, cause with the 'resets' that FDev is doing weekly I don't plan on getting an extra job ;) I only have some time to spend in game besides real life like most of us.

O7
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”