CMDR Erion Emiroi

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
ErionDFP
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Erion Emiroi
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Erion Emiroi

Postby ErionDFP » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:36 am

Hello!

I'm a 30-something guy from Brazil and i play since 2019-ish (maybe 18? Not sure) but i've been on a long, very long hiatus, i'm coming to Mobius hoping to find a sense of belonging, a lack of which made me take my leave before (engineer grind didnt help as well). I'm an architect, licensed pilot (although i lack flight hours as of yet), and i love astronomy and sci-fi, which is what got me in the game to begin with.

I like mining, i'm not combat savy although i've seen my small share of shots fired... Usually tend to avoid it if possible. Like i said, last time i played i was grinding engineers, i've never left the Bubble, farthest i ever went was the Pleiades region, never seen a Thargoid because i never took any of their tech onboard, but i'm quite interested in then.

I play on Horizons right now, might upgrade to Odyssey in the next sale.

o7

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Erion Emiroi

Postby GreenViper » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:20 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Erion Emiroi
Hope to meet you in the Black one day! (I'm in Odyssey)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”