CMDR Fara Day

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Fara Day
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fara Day
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Fara Day

Postby Fara Day » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:53 pm

Hi! I'm Fara Day. I'm a total noob, and I really only picked this game up because I saw that Mobius existed when I Googled 'Is PvP mandatory in Elite Dangerous'.

I'm excited to see another player in the wild without the threat of being instantly disintegrated. Haven't met anyone yet, but I'm sure it won't be long, since I'm paddling around in a pretty popular area of the bubble. My home station for now is Faraday City in Sukurbago (because of course I just had to), but I'm out and about chasing Empire rep atm, so I can eventually buy their expensive ass ship.

Is there something like a guild/clan in this game? I'd love to be part of a group, even if just to have a chat to read while running from station to station. I'm in the Eurasia group on PC.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Fara Day

Postby GreenViper » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:23 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Fara Day

Hope to meet you in the Black one day!
I'm residing in Colonia since a few years now, and I can tell you we can always use some Commanders to help us out as a member of the MCRN (Mobius Colonial Republic Navy).
We're a rather small group of Commanders who settled in Colonia and our main focal points are keeping firmly in charge at Mobia - Pedersen's Legacy and Trakath - Diva Mines.
So If you're up to travelling here, give me a call, and we'll have ourselves a drink at Jaques Lounge ;)

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions.  We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Fara Day
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Fara Day

Postby Fara Day » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:10 pm

Nice to meet you Green! I think I'm probably a long way from being able to make the trip to Colonia, considering I haven't even tried using a fuel scoop yet lol.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:47 pm

Don't worry, been there, done that :)
All in due time O7
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member