Hello and hoot all!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hello and hoot all!

Postby uvelius » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:10 pm

Hej all!
I found this group and it looks very sympathetic and pleasant to me. I am new to E:D, and while I played Elite back in the old Amiga days, especially the combat feeling is hugely different (I am a sitting duck equivalent right now, but I promise to try hard since I fell in love with my Freagle ...). At the same time, docking feels a lot easier. And boy, does E:D remind me of the old Elite ... great stuff.

As being new and a casual gamer with not so much time on my hands, I still hope to get some nice space flights with you guys one or the other time. Especially the group expeditions seem to be very interesting to me.
In other news, I am always ready to share some fascination for good Scottish Whisky, as well as the quiet joy of pipe smoking, just those owl order things. Oh and for Jugger sports of course.

So, if there is a chance for a little Freagle to do a bit of skirmishing alongside a bigger war expedition, count me in if the time fits -- practice is the best way to gain experience, is it? And surely the funniest. the Imperial War Serpents do sound good, for example.
Until then I will hone my fighting skills as well as make some money to equip my ship in the solo mode.

Looking forward to join you!
Happy hunting
-- Uvelius

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Hello and hoot all!

Postby Flip » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Welcome aboard, Commander! I'm sure you'll like it, here. Fly safe!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Return to “Introductions”