CMDR Gus Fring signing in. Hi!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Fringalo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gustavo "Gus" Fring
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Gus Fring signing in. Hi!

Postby Fringalo » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Fringalo / CMDR Gustavo "Gus" Fring. Great to meet you all!

I'm a long time player that has recently returned following a break for over a year. I loved the aspect of open play and meeting new CMDRs until the ganking sucked the fun out of it. Solo is safer, but less fun. I was so happy to hear about Mobius, so here I am!

I'm hoping to acquaint myself with many fellow CMDRs. Although I've been a player since 2015, with over 2,000 hours in there's so much I haven't done!

I've never been mining, been part of a crew, or winged and I hope to at some point!

I'm a master in combat, Elite in exploration, but not a lot else.

Since joining the America server (I live in Canada, but an Expat Englishman) I've not seen any other commanders online. But I'm currently at Dav's Hope restocking (thought I might see someone here, but nope), following being out collecting Meta-Alloys, Tellurium, etc...

How many people tend to me online at once on the America server? Where do most people hang?

Take care, I hope to see you all soon CMDRs! Fly Safe o7

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Gus Fring signing in. Hi!

Postby GreenViper » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:22 pm

Hello, and welcome back Commander!

Myself I'm on the European server but have been on a sabatical for the last six to seven months now also, and still haven't gotten into Odyssey even though I joined for early access...
I'm residing in Colonia since a few years now, and I hope to be back in game soon... However instead of furiously grinding like before I'm going to keep a more balanced approach in a mix with my XPlane, ATS and ETS setups.

I must say that there's a small group of people that keep in touch in game but I never saw any big masses also even though the membership here is in the thousands... guess it's a big galaxy out there ;)

However, maybe one day we might meet in the Black!
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Re: CMDR Gus Fring signing in. Hi!

Postby tinnitus » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:23 pm

I'm in BC, playing on the two large servers, and seldom encounter others. Space is big, must be true with 400 billion Flashlights (Stars) in our Galaxy Gazillions, and Gazillions of Candlelight power it is still dark. Please add me to your list, and we may see you in the black.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “Introductions”