Commander Lazershoes ready to shoot some lasers

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Lazershoes
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lazershoes
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Commander Lazershoes ready to shoot some lasers

Postby Lazershoes » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:52 pm

Greetings all and thanks for letting me join your group!

I'm returning after a 4 year hiatus from the game. Primarily a VR player. I set out on a 7k ly expedition into deep space in my asp explorer in 2017 and got the space madness, so I entered cryosleep on some nameless moon and slumbered until 2021.

Finally managed to get back to civilization after there have been many changes to the game. I'm currently in the Ceos system, flying my Cobra Mk.3 around and I'm mainly interested in bounty hunting or anything that will give me some pewpew action.

I'd really like to find some like-minded people to hang out with on discord and do missions and wing based bounty hunting. I'd eventually like to upgrade to a FDL or Mamba or Krait. But that's a long way out and at this time I just want to focus on building my pilot skills and earning money.

Lazershoes#6268 on discord if anyone wants to team up in the Ceos system, I'm also ready to move on if you guys have a base of operations elsewhere.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Commander Lazershoes ready to shoot some lasers

Postby GreenViper » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Lazershoes
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

Myself, when not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy; 99% of the time you can find me wandering around the Colonia area. So I only rarely get back to the bubble but I do remember some nice HazRez action some years ago there with some fellow Commanders.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”