Hello CMDRS!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Rayman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rayman.
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Hello CMDRS!

Postby Rayman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:21 am

Hello CMDRs! New player where I got the one when epic announced this game for free for a while so I decided to try it out and my god, this game is awesome. I played a month and a half before found out there was a pve group. I'm not a big pvp fan but I don't mind if someone tries to get me ganked or something else. I just don't want to jump escape and go back there over and over just to upgrade some ship I own.

Now I am finished collecting raw materials and slowly finishing farming resources at jameson's crash site and then going to upgrade my asp and vulture. High grade emissions took me too much time.

I have applied form and in-game request to join and I am waiting to be accepted.

See ya later! o7

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Hello CMDRS!

Postby GreenViper » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:47 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Rayman
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

Our private group admins usually process join requests on the weekends, so I assume that you'll be granted access in a few more days.

When not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy; 99% of the time you can find me wandering around the Colonia area.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Rayman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rayman.

Postby Rayman » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:38 am

I just got a notification that I was accepted into the group. Thank you CMDRs, i'll join as soon as I'm done farming jameson's crash site.

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:58 am

Welcome to the Mobius Sector Commander Rayman - o7 -

Good to see you now have your Mobius Flight Permit

There is a group of us that tries to meet every Wednesday at Dav's Hope ( between 18:00 / 19:00 ED Time ) for fun and frivolity

Have a read here and a good read here for more information

Currently we are in the HIP 545300 System attempting to help the Federation bring the known criminal Jupiter Rochester to justice.

I look forward to seeing you out here, in the black -o7-

Return to “Introductions”