New member reporting

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Tuttutt
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tuttutt
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

New member reporting

Postby Tuttutt » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:07 am

Hello I'm CMDR Tuttutt Joined Mobius America I'm 38 and from central Illinois been gaming most my life and enjoy the open world ( galaxy in this case) games I have played ED off and on for years but never really dove into what the game has to offer i have mainly only done some mission running and truly lost on what to do but hopefully will learn soon enough to do other things besides the go here and there missions. I joined the pve group after almost being baited on reddit lol Nice to have a "safe" space with out gankers Thank you for accepting me hope to meet some others guess that's all for now fly safe Commanders!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: New member reporting

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:45 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Tuttutt.

Welcome back to the game, and welcome to our community!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:54 pm

Welcome CMDR Tuttutt.
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Rogue One 0094
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ROGUEONE009419006701

Postby Rogue One 0094 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:25 pm

Good day to all people on this forum.

Sorry if I write under this post, but really dunno where to write about my new entry on Mobius.

I am Roberto, Alias CDMR ROGUEONE009491006701 (didn't know how the game works when registering).

After a ganker busted me out of nowhere on Sothid, I started search on internet for a way to get justice, or at least for a way to play with other cmdr but having some actual roleplay/fun game together. That said, I red about you, documented myself, and decided to join.

And here comes my first message: I know pvp is not allowed inside Mobius, but for my part, if some pirate want to try and get my cargo, there's no problem. I like those kind of interaction. Just try not do it in a corvette or der de lance full engineered... And I'll be ok with it. That's all I ask, fairplay. Regarding those who don't want to pvp, do not worry about me. I've never interdicted someone, and if someday I'll want do so, I'go in open and find a ship that can fight back. That my way of play, fairplay from and to me. That being said, I hope we can have some good days together, having fun and maybe doing wings or similar for different activities.

Fly safe all, cmdr, hope to know you soon in space,
Roby

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:28 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander ROGUEONE009419006701
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

To clarify, NO PVP is allowed in the Mobius groups for whatever reason, see the link to the Policy below here, that clarifies it clearly ;)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”