CMDR LucentFox

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
LucentFox
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LucentFox
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR LucentFox

Postby LucentFox » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:25 pm

CMDR LucentFox, by the same name in-game.

I'm a late-twenties fella from the U.S with some play time on the Ps4 version of the game. I'm a recent convert to a pc commander and a even more recent addition to the group. I came across the group while perusing miscellaneous forums and decided to put in an application, looking for a group where i could avoid pvp. Currently running passenger missions for credits and reputation, I look forward to trying other things.

I'm not one for long introductions so I'll leave this here. Thanks for accepting into the group and i hope to see you all out there!

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR LucentFox

Postby GreenViper » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:13 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander LucentFox
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

When not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy (MCRN); 99% of the time you can find me in and around the Colonia area.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”