CMDR EL_Guapo_Gaucho

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
El_Guapo_Gaucho
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: El_Guapo_Gaucho
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

CMDR EL_Guapo_Gaucho

Postby El_Guapo_Gaucho » Wed May 13, 2020 8:25 am

Hello everyone,

I have been in the E:D world for about a month and loving it. I play solely on PS4, but looking to add a copy to my Mac through windows/bootcamp - if anyone has tried this let me know what to expect (I am thinking a lot of pain!).

I enjoy exploration, and INARA logbooks inspired me to write a series of log books developing a character for my commander. Who knows it might end up as my first novel. I am posting chapters here, but also on INARA and started a few streams for IMGUR.

I am keen to fly with other commanders, I am in a small squadron of mates who play a few other games together, but would be happy to fly with others. I am currently well away from the bubble, out near the Bubble Nebula/Heart & Soul Nebula, but should be back within a week to try some more team like activities.

Anyhow, say hi if your on PS4, I don't chat with headsets to often due to migraines, but can happily text and play and chat with headsets when needed for specific team jobs,

fly safe (or dangerously) CMDRs o7

El Guapo
(have about five monikers going at the moment, this will do :)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR EL_Guapo_Gaucho

Postby JohnLuke » Wed May 13, 2020 9:14 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander El Guapo.

It's awesome that you have a group of friends who are also playing E-D. Games are always better with buddies!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

El_Guapo_Gaucho
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: El_Guapo_Gaucho
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: CMDR EL_Guapo_Gaucho

Postby El_Guapo_Gaucho » Thu May 14, 2020 6:00 pm

Thanks for all this JohnLuke, I will get onboard :D o7