CMDR Airizon

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Airizon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Airizon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Airizon

Postby Airizon » Tue May 12, 2020 2:53 am

o7
Hello Commanders,
Name's Aivaras (just call me by my nick or Air for short). I'm 24 years old Lithuanian living in UK. Been playing Elite for quite a while (170h), but never got the hang of it, but recently I started to build up some credits to start outfiting my ships and decided that I need to find a group to play with, because it feels a bit lonely flying round with no CMNDRS in sight. I will be looking for someone to help me get the grips on engineering and guardian stuff. Usually play around 2300 to 0300 hours GMT from Sunday to Thursday and online all the time Friday and Saturday if real life stuff doesn't get in the way.
Currently I'm mining for credits in Borann just to get an elite rank so i can go to Jameson Memorial and after that I will be outfiting my ships mostly for bh and thargoids (i'll need to learn how to fight them as well).
To add I'm looking to buy a HOTAS x52 pro, anyone have any tips for it or should i go for something else?

Anyone willing to lend a hand or join me on my road to getting everything outfited and engineered correctly add me in game CMDR Airizon.

Fly safe. Commander signing out.
o7

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: CMDR Airizon

Postby JohnLuke » Tue May 12, 2020 9:26 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Airizon.

I used to use an X52 Pro. It's an awesome HOTAS! You'll enjoy it for sure.
Here's a good tool for bindings. The default set is show, and if you create your own you can see then on the website as well.
https://edrefcard.info/binds/rbdhzf

You can find specific info for engineering and guardian stuff on our discord server. We have channels for everything there! (link below)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

DHnerdGeek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DHNERDGEEK

Postby DHnerdGeek » Thu May 14, 2020 1:01 pm

welcome nick. iv been using the x56, if you get the 52 I know some people out there have made apps, so it shows elite data on the throttle, like info about landing gear and stuff like that.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Fri May 15, 2020 7:41 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Airizon
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

When not out in the Black exploring, being a member of the Mobius Colonial Republic Navy (MCRN); 99% of the time you can find me in and around the Colonia area.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”