CMDR Phaulkon

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Phaulkon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Phaulkon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Phaulkon

Postby Phaulkon » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:49 am

Hello all,

I have only been playing ED for about a month, and have just joined Mobius. Although I was a long time Eve player (please don't hold that against me), and participated in every aspect of PvP, I find that griefing/ganking is not what I'm after in ED (or Eve for that matter). I don't mind fighting, but I certainly don't want to be looking over my shoulder every second in space. The NPCs seem to be aggressive enough :)

I spent some time in the bubble, worked a bit on some engineering, made a few short exploration runs, and then decided to head on out to Colonia. I arrived a few days ago. My plan is to stay in the Colonia region and make extended trips from here.

My fleet is small: ASP Ex and DBX for exploring. Dolphin and Python for passenger missions. Vulture for bounty hunting. Both Vipers for ... well, whatever Vipers are used for :) Mostly learning the PvE mechanics.

I look forward to seeing you in space ... around Colonia or out in the deep black.

Cheers, Phaulkon

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Phaulkon

Postby GreenViper » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:13 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Phaulkon
Welcome to Colonia, the home region of our MCRN faction there: http://mcrn.systems/MCRN/

Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”