CMDR Lance Corrimal

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Lance Corrimal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lance Corrimal
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Lance Corrimal

Postby Lance Corrimal » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:07 pm

Hi there,

I'm new... to elitepve, not to Elite. I've played the first one "back then" on my Commodore, looong ago. In fact long enough for me not to remember if it was on my C64 or my Amiga...

Anyway, I've been playing E:D since 2015, or 3301 in E:D reckoning.

Right now I'm working on combat elite - but I don't want to be cannon fodder for gankers, spankers, grieferkids and similar people - so here I am.

My regular playstyle is more of the explorer kind, I just got back from a two year deep space mission to the Bubble Nebula, with a close pass at Altera's Eye and the Iris nebula on the way back, which gave me enough data to sell to turn exploration elite.
Lance Corrimal has been piloting various ships during the years, starting with an Ananke Nightshade Mk.IX.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Lance Corrimal

Postby GreenViper » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:02 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Lance Corrimal
Hope to meet you in the Black one day !

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Lance Corrimal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lance Corrimal

Re: CMDR Lance Corrimal

Postby Lance Corrimal » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:51 am

...how do i add myself to that list...? reply on the thread with my in-game name?

and by the way, where does the "harmless" under my name come from, in other forums that would be somewhere in the user settings but here I can't find it...?
Lance Corrimal has been piloting various ships during the years, starting with an Ananke Nightshade Mk.IX.

Return to “Introductions”