New Player

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Outlaw45
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

New Player

Postby Outlaw45 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:29 am

Hey guys! my name is Outlaw45. Im a brand new commander, and im looking for some help starting my ED career. i have done a ton of research and watching vids and streams, but i have yet to even start up the game. i heard of your group and i thought this would be a great place to start my career and get some help and tips, i joined and bookmarked the ts3 server and hopped in. i look forward to seeing you in the teamspeak!

Macklroy
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Macklroy
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: New Player

Postby Macklroy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:32 am

Good to meet you outlaw. Quite a bit of in game knowledge to be shared here and on TS.
When you do get in game, be sure to submit a request to join the Mobius PVE private group. Most of the cmdrs from the states can be found there.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:04 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Outlaw45.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions! The "tips and tricks" link below should help with some of that, too. ;)

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Dai
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dai Sho
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Dai » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:10 pm

You have found a great group here to learn with. I play most evening's east coast time. If you are on around that time feel free to send me a friend invite and we can fly some combat missions.
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
--Oddball, Kelly's Heroes

Return to “Introductions”