Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
WILZ VON GODING
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WILZ VON GODING
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby WILZ VON GODING » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:57 pm

Good evening.

CMDR Wilz von Goding reporting.

I choose a pve community cause after playing EVE online for years i want to enjoy space without lookin gover my shoulder. Of course i can find a trillion other ways to die from pve- but getting gankers, griefers and the likes out of the way clearly helps with survivability.

Regarding ED im a total noob, and im just goona see where this road takes me.

Fly safe and see you in space!

Kinggeetsgale
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kinggeetsgale
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Kinggeetsgale » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:40 pm

Hello I'm kinggeetsgale or gale for short. Wish I could join on PC but as my PC isn't strong that's not a option as of the moment. I'm a struggling father with a high functioning autistic son but I do my best in game. As for why I've chosen pve it's simple I don't like getting ganked every two seconds when I clearly have no weapons and just transporting cargo . I've had to start back from sidewinder so many many times due to that and haven't learned much in the two years or so I've been playing. Trying to cargo transport in taygeta currently till I can get into a decent combat, and a decent transporter. It's hard to find people to play with so I don't tend to get on mic as it's often loud here and I don't wanna bother people with it.

Can't think of much other things so fly safe commanders o7

Return to “Introductions”