Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Aran
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Aran Ilyaris
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Aran » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:54 pm

Oh hi, missed this thread! CMDR ARAN ILYARIS here.

I actually joined last August (Eurasia) but never posted here. I basically decided to check out this group after getting player-killed for the first time - in Deciat, of course - because I like to play casually.

I still mostly do mining and exploration, though I've gotten a little bit better at PVE combat and finally upgraded to the Anaconda last week.

N'Hgata
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: N'Hgata

Postby N'Hgata » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Helo all!
My name is Roberto playing ED since few months but only solo 'coz... "It's dangerous out there"
Eventually I found the possibility to join MINIBUS (haha... Corrected: MOBIUS) as it seems to be much more fun to share the loneliness of the hollow space with fellow ❤ enthusiasts.
I'm 61 yo and, please, don't blame me... Inside" I'm still 18... as -Im pretty much sure- many of you :-)

O7 commanders!
Cmdr N'Hgata
This Is The Way! N'Hgata spoken
Fly Safe, O7 CMDRs !

Lickyboomboom
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lickyboomboom

Postby Lickyboomboom » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:10 pm

hello, cmdr lickyboomboom here, want to join a pve server as i have no interest in pvp but want to participate and contribute to the online community in the game, thanks for having me.

PaulandVic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EX TENEBRIS

Postby PaulandVic » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:44 am

Hello All at Mobius PVE

CMDR EX TENEBRIS ....here wanting to introduce myself to members of what I consider to be one of the best ideas for Elite Dangerous our Mobius PVE Group.

I have been playing Elite since day 1 and remember with fondness my initial “wire frame Cobra” on my “state of the art BBC B computer” :D how far we have come !!!.... and David Braben must be praised not only for what the game has become, but also for introducing so many people to computers with the game.

The Beauty of this game and the Mobius PVE is the Discovery and interaction with other players, NOT a vehicle for Griefer’s to Kill on site because they had become bored with Eve Online ... and I have in the past always played in Solo because of such behaviour, so Mobius has re kindled my hope to meet, greet and help any other fellow explorers out there in the black, even share some Leesti Wine maybe :) ...I’m on my way to triple Elite and then my wife who now plays the game “hooray” we intend selling everything and disappearing for good outside of the bubble to discover what we can.

Well will help if I can from my experiences we are currently living in Ukraine so a shout out to any other ex pats flying along these skies please make contact

Stay safe in the Black ..Paul & Victoria

Mystikko
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mystikko

Postby Mystikko » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Hello, i am Mystikko

I am Mystikko here in forums and CMDR is Mystikko in game.

I am from finland.
I have played lots of different games group/team/solo ones.

Ofc i knew that there has been lots of bugs and kinda is orbit and speed aren't logical(bugged) anyways same as used to be in Elite Frontier.
Those bugs is kinda minor doesn't effect so much actually in game. I luv pve and search,do mining and do quests in games and as i started play just 2 weeks ago i got luv in Elite dangerous there is nothing similar with close realistic as it is.

I preordered Elite Dangerous but first glimpse was making me dizzy due no inertia simple ship were stopping instantly.
Space i used in Elite Frontiers was simple realistic inertia where u can turn and ship in reality is moving still long time in speeded direction because of forces effecting on ship as in reality.
Kinda still i am wondering why game wasn't exact like Frontier was but i simple luv it.
I am kinda old, i used to play lots Elite, Elite Frontier, then ofc games what are nothing a like " Eve, Freelancer, GOF, GOF2 and Mass Effect "
Then MMO games like Dark age of Camelot, WoW, Rift, Aion and some others can't remember them all.

I am used to use Teamspeak 3 so u will be seeing me there often.

Well i am learning to play game still, lotsa from controlling actually ship with just keyboard and mouse .. seems its quite long way to go.
Lots to learn, explore and do in game.
Cya in Space :D

EvilCasper
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Evil Casper

Postby EvilCasper » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:26 pm

Hello,
I am Evil Casper

IGN Evil Casper

Been playing on and off sense 2015.

I just fly around the galaxy trying to make money.

Hawkeyeg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gerald Hawkeye

Postby Hawkeyeg » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi I recently started to play elite again
I am 58 and live in Ontario Canada
I been a member since I started playing back in 1995

CMDR Draggin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Draggin

Postby CMDR Draggin » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:40 pm

o7! Commanders! Commander Draggin here. I joined right after it launched, played for a long time, then took a couple year break. I have actually been in Mobius since it started I think, but I am not much of a forum person, so right now I joined here.

I am 60 yrs old living in Tennessee US now. What made me come to the forums is that I would like to join a squadron that is interested in BGS, along with mining and some PvE combat which I will not do in open. I have been mostly a solo player all these years, joining the Mobius game mode every so often.

Cheers Commanders and cya in the stars!

CMDR Draggin

Vrondos
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vrondos Molonos

Postby Vrondos » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:35 pm

Hi all,

Great to be part of Mobius. I'm based in the Space Time Continuum of The United Kingdom.
My Commander name is Vrondos Molonos. A 56 year old Star Freak Dreamer.
PC set up, using Voice Attack, I've just made my first billion. I think Astra wants
me to buy her expensive things, like a new ship...haha.

Sgoalder
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SHIARRESTAT
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Sgoalder » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:18 am

Hi everyone. I've returned to Elite Dangerous after initially foolishly starting up in Open Play and getting blasted out of space. It was not a pleasant experience and I wondered if this game was for me. After giving it a break for several months I came back in Solo mode. But my heart was not in the whole idea of "fighting" other ships. I wanted to explore, trade and explore some more. There is still an element of risk with NPC attacks but I'm learning to distinguish which missions to keep away from so I don't get interdicted as much.
I now realise that I'm missing the social aspect of an online game like this. The ability to share the wonder of traveling through Elite's galaxy with other like-minded players. This is why I'm attracted to the whole PVE idea. I hope I get to share space online with others in the Mobius Group.
I'm not a frequent player or experienced but am prepared to do my bit for the Mobius Community where ever I can.
In my real life I am an IT Officer for a local municipality providing a much needed service.
Be well everyone and stay healthy.

Return to “Introductions”