Three CZ's with substantial bonus payout for ALD supporters!

Conflict Zone locations, appointments and information
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Three CZ's with substantial bonus payout for ALD supporters!

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:18 am

Here's some info on some great CZ's to check out.... especially if you are ranked level 2 or higher with Arissa L-D.

Text below copied from here:

High Value Combat Zones
If you want to make money while supporting the cause, go to Combat Zones in these systems and fight for the local government listed. This will help give an extra 20% bounty bonus by aligning the system with the Empire. UPDATE: the previous zones are still active, but the Imperium has requested focus on these new High-Value Targets. Additional note: these systems are all control systems, meaning that the bounty payout is 20% higher in addition to the 40% rank two bonus and the potential 20% Empire allegiance bonus. For those of you bad at math, that's a total of 80%. Go get paid.

Pancienses - Pancienses Network
HR 571 - HR 571 Emporer's Grace
Carverda - Carverda Empire Assembly

I have not personally confirmed the info above but have no reason to doubt it's authenticity.

I will be taking my trusty Vulture to HR 571 for some pew pew this weekend. :D (bonus.... it's only 25 ly from my home system)

Let me know if you want to wing up!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Phreedom
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Phreedom
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Three CZ's with substantial bonus payout for ALD supporters!

Postby Phreedom » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:21 pm

This looks promising. I would like to wing up and give this a go this weekend. Should I bring the KMM (Vulture) or THE CAZADOR GIGANTE (conda)? Can't remember if we are already friends in game but if not ad me...I'll be on later today (Friday) and some Saturday. Heading to the coast Sunday so that is when I suspect the Elite withdrawal symptoms will quick in for me ;)
Home System: Alioth / CMDR Since: Dec 2014-Mercenary Edition PC / Command Center / YouTube

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:14 pm

I have better luck in CZ'S with my Vulture, than with my Python. (Much smaller target). But, as always..... YMMV. I think I have you on my friends list, and will confirm when I get home from work. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:44 pm

10/4. I think I'll move both ships over to one of those systems now and try them each out in the CZ. Did you have a preference on which system?

EDIT: sorry...just reread your post. HR 571 it is
Home System: Alioth / CMDR Since: Dec 2014-Mercenary Edition PC / Command Center / YouTube

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Reached HR 571 w/ my conda...Shavyrin Terminal is a good docking spot. 260Ls from the CZ's. Pilyugin Vision outpost just 0.11Ls away from CZ's
Last edited by Phreedom on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:00 pm

I hope to catch you (any anyone else interested in winging up) this weekend. I usually play on Saturday & Sunday mornings 9:00AM-noon GMT and again from around 8:00PM-10:00PM GMT. (same time as in-game clock).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:07 pm

No worries. I'll be plugging away at this. I'm totally green when it comes to PP. So is all I need to do is to align with Lavigny-Duval and then go into the CZ and fight for HR 571 Emporer's Grace?

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:56 am

Phreedom wrote:No worries. I'll be plugging away at this. I'm totally green when it comes to PP. So is all I need to do is to align with Lavigny-Duval and then go into the CZ and fight for HR 571 Emporer's Grace?

Humm.... yes, but I don't think you'll get any ALD bounty bonuses this week since you weren't aligned with her and level 2 or higher during this cycle. :cry:

To get ALD bonuses going forward, you'll want to do some PP merit activities before the cycle ends (Wednesday night) to get to at least 100 merits this week, (and every week) so that you'll be at least at lvl 2 going forward.

The weekly goals for ALD can be found here in the 'pocket guide'.

A great tutorial on how to perform PP things like preparation, expansion, fortification and my favorite... undermining, can be foundhere in the tutorials tab.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Macklroy
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Macklroy

Postby Macklroy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:03 am

I will try and meet up with you Saturday morning. If I can manage some game time this weekend!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:24 am

Macklroy wrote:I will try and meet up with you Saturday morning. If I can manage some game time this weekend!

That would be outstanding, but don't get yourself in trouble on your anniversary weekend! :cry:
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Conflict Zones”