Mobius PVE, Operation Andronicus CG

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Capricos
Novice
Novice
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Mobius PVE, Operation Andronicus CG

Postby Capricos » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 am

Mobius Players,

Anyone in Mobius PVE group that is properly engineered and geared for Thargoid fighting, please friend me, find me, something.
Nobody seems to want to really take the Thargoids seriously. I've been messing with them the entire time. My Anaconda is fully ready to go. Has been.
Somebody please hit me up so we can blow some Thargoids up. I'd love to be in the first wing of Mobius to do it.
For all those that said blowing up a Thargoid was "impossible," yeah... doesn't seem to be the case.
Please, I cannot do this alone. I am ready to do this. I can't be the only one. Please, let's get together and go stomp on some bugs.

My name is my address: Capricos

Capricos
Novice
Novice

Re: Mobius PVE, Operation Andronicus CG

Postby Capricos » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:15 pm

One Thargoid destroyed. So, I'm told.
All those that have been saying it can't be done. It wasn't that hard. 2 Anaconda's and 2 Gunships.
Unfortunately for me... while I held the fort and all the other pilots went and rearmed and repaired... they couldn't do the same for me.
They couldn't be bothered to turn a wing beacon on so I could get back before they blew it up. Nor could they just let it sit at 10% or 5%.
Station was a whole... 7mm away.
So, Mobius has officially blown up a Thargoid.
And, 3 pilots absolutely screwed me over in the process.
Go Mobius.

DevilOnTheWall
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DevilOnTheWall

Re: Mobius PVE, Operation Andronicus CG

Postby DevilOnTheWall » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:07 pm

You have a pending friend request from CMDR DevilOnTheWall. Always ready to fight the bugs.

Return to “Community Goals”