Galactic Travel Guide offer

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Galactic Travel Guide offer

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Damn. It's been 16 days since I last logged into the game. Actually, I haven't done anything - not even tried out my new Oculus Touch controllers! I'm not sure if it's because I was burned out from my trip to Colonia, or over feelings of guilt using a Suicidwinder to get back, but I've had no desire to play since then. I fully intended to make 2-3 trips, but even if my ship was fully loaded today, I don't think I have the time to make another trip out there. Honestly though, I'd be surprised if Mobius didn't make the top ten - I think much of what has been delivered is just overkill by a couple of the top groups (hoping so, anyway).

The next time I log in I'm going to clear my save and start my move out to Colonia. Hopefully, by the time I get there, in a month or so, there will be a little bubble of 11 inhabited systems. And hopefully one of those systems will be Mobius based, just because that would be cool - though I don't plan on spending time in Mobius groups anymore, choosing to stick to Fleetcomm (PvE), open, or maybe a new Colonia PvE group if that is formed - whatever is most popular (and doesn't have griefers). So if you see some stranger logging in, it may be me - I've not chosen a new name yet, but I will change it when I clear my save. ;)
It's time to give this another go.

Soupdragon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Krador

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:51 pm

What a numpty I am half way there with only 10 thought that was limit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ready Eagle
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Ready Eagle

Postby Ready Eagle » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:26 pm

it is the limit that you can buy and not knowing any better I made my first run with only 10 in a Cobra III I wanted to move to Colonia.
However I have found out that every 10 min or so you can buy 10 more and drop them to a larger ship you can wing up with, then this ship can give them back to you to fill you up before your trip.
John Luke had filled his hold before I contacted him , so he dropped enough to fill me up. :mrgreen:

Tan 07
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tan 07

Postby Tan 07 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:12 am

O/
I wanted to bring some travel guides for Mobius, fitted Anaconda for 320t, only to find out that I can buy only 10 pieces. Somehow I've managed to buy 20, but still need 300 more. Can someone help me to get it?

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Tan 07 wrote:O/
I wanted to bring some travel guides for Mobius, fitted Anaconda for 320t, only to find out that I can buy only 10 pieces. Somehow I've managed to buy 20, but still need 300 more. Can someone help me to get it?

PLATFORM/GROUP?
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Tan 07
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tan 07

Postby Tan 07 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:24 pm

AndyB wrote:

PLATFORM/GROUP?

Platform PC, group MOBIUS.

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Tan 07 wrote:
AndyB wrote:

PLATFORM/GROUP?

Platform PC, group MOBIUS.

I'm there now, just sent you a friend requst.

I have my cutter on station and a friend in a cobra helping to fill, what i suggest is we start by loading the cutter with as much as we can gather in the time avaiable, then tranfer them to you about half hour before one of us has to leave. i have 240 on board already so it shouldn't take too long but i am making another trip out monday or tuesday so don't want to be left without any.
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

elpedro21
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Huygens

Postby elpedro21 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Are there any commanders available lo load up an Anaconda?

Cmdr Huygens . platform PC group MOBIUS.

Return to “Community Goals”