CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
User avatar
Siambretta
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 pm
CMDR: Siambretta
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby Siambretta » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:39 pm

I'd like to help but I don't have a big ship worth taking to Colonia. Should I try to help someone else load out?

ballantos
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm
CMDR: Ballantos
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby ballantos » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:34 am

7K ly down, 15 to go! I'm scanning too much as I go, I know. It's too tempting.

BTW, I am definitely making my approach to Jacques in Solo Play. I wouldn't put it past people to camp at the station trying to pirate people's leaflets.

Siambretta, I also don't have anything significant to contribute, but that's not stopping me. 8-) (Of course, I was fixin' to make a similar trip already...)

User avatar
Siambretta
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 pm
CMDR: Siambretta
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby Siambretta » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:37 am

ballantos wrote:7K ly down, 15 to go! I'm scanning too much as I go, I know. It's too tempting.

BTW, I am definitely making my approach to Jacques in Solo Play. I wouldn't put it past people to camp at the station trying to pirate people's leaflets.

Siambretta, I also don't have anything significant to contribute, but that's not stopping me. 8-) (Of course, I was fixin' to make a similar trip already...)


You can just do it private, if only there was some PvE group... :D
I'll stay around Bluford for a few days then I'm off to Jaques

ballantos
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:04 pm
CMDR: Ballantos
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby ballantos » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:06 am

Siambretta wrote:
ballantos wrote:7K ly down, 15 to go! I'm scanning too much as I go, I know. It's too tempting.

BTW, I am definitely making my approach to Jacques in Solo Play. I wouldn't put it past people to camp at the station trying to pirate people's leaflets.

Siambretta, I also don't have anything significant to contribute, but that's not stopping me. 8-) (Of course, I was fixin' to make a similar trip already...)


You can just do it private, if only there was some PvE group... :D
I'll stay around Bluford for a few days then I'm off to Jaques


:D Yeah, Mobius is great, I'm glad it exists. BUT! When hauling goods 22k ly, I get very risk averse.

There is a type of person that would join Mobius just for the fun of blowing up people that want to be left alone. There is another type of person who would join Mobius just to sabotage our Colonia effort. These risks may be small, but they do exist, so I'd rather play it 100% safe.

User avatar
duckofdeath
Novice
Novice
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:27 pm
CMDR: Duck of Death
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby duckofdeath » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:50 am

Fleetcomm was initially called Kamzel, one of the founders of the Distant Worlds Expedition, the private group that really kicked off collaborative exploration. When the DWE was over a lot of CMDRs in it wanted to maintain the contact, for instance to make it easier to arrange other group exploration events. So, Kamzel got Frontier to move everyone in his private group over into a new group called Fleetcomm. Since most CMDRs going to Colonia happens to be explorers (surprise, surprise) most were already members of Fleetcomm when the CCN thing was created and instead of making everybody join yet another private group they decided to simply make Fleetcomm their preferred PvE focused group. CCN isn't an alternative to Fleetcomm, it's just a Colonia-focused evolution (Solo, PvE and PvP combined). With these new Colonia visas, it's very likely it will all evolve into something different again next year... :D
Image

User avatar
duckofdeath
Novice
Novice
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:27 pm
CMDR: Duck of Death
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby duckofdeath » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:56 am

Siambretta wrote:I'll stay around Bluford for a few days then I'm off to Jaques

Andy Bulman is there a lot during afternoons evenings (game time) filling ships up. If you still have trouble finding someone to help you fill your ship up, get hold of him. :D
I'll probably be around there from tonight, as well. You can add me in game and check in with me if you see me online.
Image

User avatar
Siambretta
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 pm
CMDR: Siambretta
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby Siambretta » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:04 pm

duckofdeath wrote:
Siambretta wrote:I'll stay around Bluford for a few days then I'm off to Jaques

Andy Bulman is there a lot during afternoons evenings (game time) filling ships up. If you still have trouble finding someone to help you fill your ship up, get hold of him. :D
I'll probably be around there from tonight, as well. You can add me in game and check in with me if you see me online.


It's the other way around: I'm looking for people who'll take my papers!

Golem
Novice
Novice
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:45 pm
CMDR: Cmdr GolemXIV
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby Golem » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:35 pm

But dont give the stuff to griefers or other factions like the "Stupid Cat Crew" ;)
Image

User avatar
duckofdeath
Novice
Novice
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:27 pm
CMDR: Duck of Death
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby duckofdeath » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:24 pm

Siambretta wrote:It's the other way around: I'm looking for people who'll take my papers!

I know. Andy has a Cutter that he fills up with travel guides. This allows us to get a much better flow with CMDR's going out. \o/
Image

User avatar
Siambretta
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:56 pm
CMDR: Siambretta
CMDR_Platform: None Specified
Contact:

Re: CG: Colonia Expansion - Help Needed!

Postby Siambretta » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:36 pm

duckofdeath wrote:
Siambretta wrote:It's the other way around: I'm looking for people who'll take my papers!

I know. Andy has a Cutter that he fills up with travel guides. This allows us to get a much better flow with CMDR's going out. \o/

Will add him then :)


Return to “Community Goals”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

i