Commanders killing Mobius Commanders in recent CG at Segovan

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

13th Legion ... or wannabes?

Postby thebs » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm curious if it really is the 13th Legion, or people just imitating them ...
- http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... t-in-space

Then again, it probably doesn't take much to join the 13th Legion other than a pledge and some Empire ranking, so it's not like imitating is even required. Not like the A-list here, that has a high barrier to entry. ;)
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Slack Alice
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Slack Alice
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Commanders killing Mobius Commanders in recent CG at Segovan

Postby Slack Alice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:29 pm

thebs wrote:Are you guys getting hit at the Nav Beacon? Or closer to the station?

Not much distance from Nav Beacon to Station. Was interdicted just when I started to slow down to exit Supercruise. I submitted immediately but was destroyed soon after.

Slack Alice
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Slack Alice

Postby Slack Alice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Xebeth wrote:
Slack Alice wrote:
Xebeth wrote:Sorry to hear this guys, Commander Slack Alice (great name by the way) could you also send your screen shot please, you can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

I'm not sure, but the contact us may restrict images to stop it being spammed.

Have now done as requested. I used Imgur as suggested. Ta for that :D

thebs
Master
Master

Postby thebs » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Slack Alice wrote:
thebs wrote:Are you guys getting hit at the Nav Beacon? Or closer to the station?

Not much distance from Nav Beacon to Station. Was interdicted just when I started to slow down to exit Supercruise. I submitted immediately but was destroyed soon after.

Oh yeah, that's right, it's very close. Again, just entered the system for the first time ever last night (bringing in my first 256t from far away), and haven't left. Makes a lot more sense now.

It probably helps that I never take a direct bead to a station. I literally bend around and change directly 3-4 times heading under (or over) the system, then towards, then corrective along, then away from the planet, when it's a full station. I guess that's why he didn't get a tether on me, despite the clear buzzing I heard.

I didn't even check what he was before, I was focused on getting to the station which was so close to the beacon. I only noted the amber square short after I dropped in (I guess that's when he did too -- if that was the case), and then it go red after I looked to the left panel to request docking, and heard it.
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:16 pm

Mobius is working as quickly as possible to remove the offenders from our groups. In the mean time, it's recommended to participate in the CG either in solo or a private group other than the two Mobius groups. Thanks for your patience.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

cmdr_xlerate
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xlerate

Postby cmdr_xlerate » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Two of the Commanders doing the killing
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

They are announcing a blockade by their imperial group and killing you with or without cargo
Images and video available
Last edited by Xebeth on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Names removed due to 'Name and Shame' rules
A Shepherd of Commerce - Let the credits flow with trading

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 pm

cmdr_xlerate wrote:Two of the Commanders doing the killing
[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

They are announcing a blockade by their imperial group and killing you with or without cargo
Images and video available

Thank you for the information, it has been copied to our staff area.

I have removed the names from your post here as we do not allowing public naming.

Could you please forward the links to your Images and video either via PM to the Admins or by using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

The issue is being dealt with as quickly as possible, but all evidence does help.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

WarthogSmurf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Warthogsmurf

Postby WarthogSmurf » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi

First time poster on the forum but long time player in Mobius (not Mobius Pve) but also got interdicted by the 13th legion. I send the screenshot of the message i got from the cmdr that killed me ..is it allowed to post his name here ? If not it is in the screenshot anyway.

elliesims
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ellie Sims

Postby elliesims » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Yes I just got killed to by a CMDR whose name I have emailed to the Administrators. I joined to get away from this sort of thing - I am struggling to see what difference it makes to be here now - I may as well play in Open? Any reassurance from older hands?

thebs
Master
Master

Postby thebs » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:36 am

elliesims wrote:Yes I just got killed to by a CMDR whose name I have emailed to the Administrators. I joined to get away from this sort of thing - I am struggling to see what difference it makes to be here now - I may as well play in Open? Any reassurance from older hands?
This is the first time in the 3 months since I've joined that I've run into this ... so much so that I didn't think to get information, much less screenshots. I'm just glad I didn't run around the sector last night ... before this was reported today.

Return to “Community Goals”